wouldn't it be nice to be a man for a day!

hanfromman

Reaction score
Then, even when bath time is my job (one of the few baby or housework related jobs that I have), I could just decide that I don't fancy doing it today! Urghhhh men!!!
I wonder what would happen if I just decided I just wasn't going to do my jobs? Jack wouldn't be dressed, fed, changed, played with properly, and the house would soon look like a tip, and me and OH might not get to eat either, that's what!!
Rant over!

amen to that plus having a full time job !!!!!!! men have it soo easy.

My husband has to get up at some unholy hour to go work out in just about every weather condition; has to be prepared to handle just about any situation, including getting shot at or having buddies killed; can work 24 hours straight without much of a sleep or a break, and is missing most of his daughter's first year because of his job. He doesn't get to quit or take a break when he feels like it, while I get to hand Evelyn off to family every Wednesday and Sunday, and if the house doesn't get cleaned there is no one to complain. I think I'll stick with being a woman.

My job is the easy one! :haha:

(I know each situation is different, but whenever I start to feel sorry and exhausted I just have to put it in perspective and remember how lucky I am that I at least get to watch our daughter grow up)

I wish I had a penis lol. Life would definately be so much easier!

lol My husband is a SAHD so I have it easy, I try and do my part but he def takes the lead

OP I definately get it, my df is currently having a lie in (as he does most days in my eyes considering he doesn't usually get up til 8.30am on a work day and as late as 11am when not!!). He went out last night for a "few" drinks, not too late apparently.....gone midnight he gets back drunk, of course manages to wake LO because he had to get up and go to the loo several times, and can now sleep off his hangover. Last time I had a few drinks I somehow was the one who had to get up at 5am with a banging headache!

I know as some PP's have said every situation is different but for me I would love to trade places with my df for a day, would be great to just even wander off to the toilet without giving it a second thought lol!

Although my husband is very helpful, yes I would sometimes love to be a man for a day!

It would be a tad easyier but my oh is good! He does as much as me when we are off together and rightfully so as we both work. X

When OH moans about getting stuck in traffic for over an hour I go green with envy. A whole hour on my own to listen to the radio in peace, sounds like heaven to me!

When OH moans about getting stuck in traffic for over an hour I go green with envy. A whole hour on my own to listen to the radio in peace, sounds like heaven to me!

Oh wouldn't that be heaven lol! Whenever I'm out in the car it's with dd and she is an unusual child and doesn't really like it so I usually get screaming and crying as the soundtrack to my journey lol!

I sometimes envy my OHs work life. Adult conversation all day? Yes please!
But when hes home he does equal the amount as me so i can't complain.

My relationship exactly. Although with my oh it's more like 'I'm just gonna drop all my responsibilities and go to the gym after work without telling anyone' or 'babe do you mind if I just go to the pub for one? Ill be back in half an hour' Three/four hours later I get a call 'Im on my way back now'

So after him being out all day at work and me doing everything in the house, looking after lo and cooking tea then washing all the dishes he gets to just drop everything and go out.

I'm exhausted. I do everything round the house everyday, look after lo all day everyday and then I work three nights a week. I even do tea and feed lo before my shift at work when oh gets back ten minutes before I have to leave for work.

My relationship exactly. Although with my oh it's more like 'I'm just gonna drop all my responsibilities and go to the gym after work without telling anyone' or 'babe do you mind if I just go to the pub for one? Ill be back in half an hour' Three/four hours later I get a call 'Im on my way back now'

So after him being out all day at work and me doing everything in the house, looking after lo and cooking tea then washing all the dishes he gets to just drop everything and go out.

I'm exhausted. I do everything round the house everyday, look after lo all day everyday and then I work three nights a week. I even do tea and feed lo before my shift at work when oh gets back ten minutes before I have to leave for work.
that's not fair he should help u more it is hard working and being housewife :hugs:

Then, even when bath time is my job (one of the few baby or housework related jobs that I have), I could just decide that I don't fancy doing it today! Urghhhh men!!!
I wonder what would happen if I just decided I just wasn't going to do my jobs? Jack wouldn't be dressed, fed, changed, played with properly, and the house would soon look like a tip, and me and OH might not get to eat either, that's what!!
Rant over!

that sounds like my house at the moment. I've just gotten home around 12 midnight here. To dishes not done washing not hang out and nothing else done. Sounds like a gaming night happened here. :hugs: so annoying isn't it. Iw ant to be a man next time I get sick too. So I can whinge and moan not do anything and be waited on.

I wouldn't want to be a man....he goes to work every day/night, and when he gets in he has screaming girls (incl me) trying to vie for his attention, after dinner he gets the bath ready and baths them (apart from 16y/o, lol)
As a PP has said, every situation is different, but still...
My hubby works ultra hard so I can be a SAHM, so I dont complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->