Wow! BFP before we really even started TTC!

Moomette

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I only just found this forum a couple of days ago, and thought this would be a great chance to introduce myself and share my happy news.

I came off Microgynon after 8 or so years on the pill early November, and our plan was to see how my cycles would start and then (with all going well) start TTC in January. I got my second real period (or so I thought) on January 9th (CD28), though it was very light and only lasted about a day and a half. However, after joining this forum I read some posts about implantation bleeding (first I'd ever heard of it?), so thought I'd test on the off chance I was pregnant already. And low and behold it was :bfp:

I waited for DH to get home from work and I rather wish I'd taken a picture of the confused look on his face when I handed him the test. He just sat on the sofa stunned for a while, and even made me take another test this morning just to be sure, bless him, and it was another BFP. I think he'd expected it to take a while as that's what happened to a couple of our friends that had also been on the pill.

So we're now feeling a little bit surreal and waiting for it all to sink in, and of course hoping for everything to go well in the 9 months ahead.

Hope to share the journey with you and will no doubt have lots of questions as well to come, but until then thanks for all the advice so far xx

Congrats! That is awesome it happened so fast for you! I hope my story will be very similar to yours because I was on the pill for about 8 years as well.

Enjoy the next 8-9 months! :)

wow!!! congrats thats exactly what happened to me. I came off microgynon on the sunday & the following week the midwife reckons i conceived!! im on my second now & it took 8 months this time around but we got there! I guess thats why its so important to remember to take your pill if you dont want a bubba lolx

Congratulations! We caught our egg first month this time too!!

Congratulations!! H&H 9 months xx

Massive *C*O*N*G*R*A*T*S* !! have a blissfully happy and healthy 9 months :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->