wow grapefruit worked

Stephanie

Expecting #2
Reaction score
hi just wanted to say that i used grapefruit jucie this month to boost my ewcm and it worked.. i only drank it when i was on my fertile five days and wow it really worked.:thumbup:
i could have sold it on ebay lol.:happydance:

any one else have the same results ??????

:hugs:

Heard about it but never tried it... will definitely try this month though because the last two months has been sparser than usual.

hi..thats great news,thanks for sharing. how much does one need to drink?

Greetings Ladies~

I too am a firm believer in grapefruit juice. I get the 100% Ocean Spray from Wal-Mart. I also eat grapefruit sections and take Evening Primrose Oil. Racing the clock so I am trying to get my BFP in the next few months.

I also heard raw carrots are good for EWCM as well.

Good Luck to us all.

Happy Holidays!

D~

hi ladies,

well i only had one large glass every day (about 250ml) during my fertilie time and could not believe how much more it made:winkwink: only used tropicana but any 100% juice should do.

my sister is using so meny vit tablets and evening primrose ect. she does not like grapefruit so missed out on this great tip.

good luck to all of you who try it.:thumbup:

happy new year and heres to all the BFP's in the new year:happydance:

:hugs:

Hello,

I started drinking grapefruit juice since my last cycle and holy smokes, it works like a charm. I'm one of those weirdos that like grapefruits and it's juice so I drink like 3-4 glasses a day. It actually does help. :)

epo worked for me.. amazing stuff ! did get pregnant though had a mc at 5 weeks

Oh so sorry to hear about your MCs last year.

heres to a better 2011.

x

Okay WOW!!! :shock: I ate a half grapefruit yesterday morning and a half grapefruit this morning and already I have SO MUCH EWCM!!!!!! In all the months I've been charting and recording cm, I've never had so much. Best part is - it's only cd12 and I usually O on cd18 (or 17 or 19 sometimes - but usually cd18). Looking back, the earliest I got EWCM was on cd15 but usually only the day before and day of O. This is pretty amazing results!

Thanks for the tip!:thumbup:

Thanks for the info - will try this next month if not preg this!
It reminded me that I did get pregnant once while going through a Ruby Red grapefruit phase - one half a day for a few weeks....coincidence or not:flower:
CW

Yes I found this too - I try and eat a grapefruit everyday, and I get loads of EWCM!

:thumbup:Hello Ladies!!! I am about to start my very first IVF/ICSI. I will have my 3 day US next week and then the ball starts rolling. We have been trying since 04, I have done 4 failed IUI, only to learn at the end that my husband has teratozoospermia. (After they put me through all that) I was a candidate back in 07 for a Euorpean IVF drug trail and failed when A test came back postive for two copies of the A1298c Mutation. (MTHFR).I would appreciate and advice and feedback. I currently weigh 160lbs and will be 40 in June.

Misscolorado, you might want to start a new thread on this subject, as this thread is about grapefruits you might not get so many people reading it - you would probably get more replies that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->