wow I can't believe i found this site

Layla331

Reaction score
How did i get so lucky to find a sit with a group of fabulous women close to my age and trying to have a baby..it was like winning the lottery!
I'm 39, Married for 20 years with 2 beautiful daughters 14 and 12 both concieved in my 20's with the help of clomid ( 5 months with the first and 1 month with the last). In between them i lost a pregnancy which was hard ( as those that have gone through it know)...ive never had regular periods and have always been known as "unexplained infertility"..dontcha just love that term..

I was overweight most of my life hitting about #260 arount the time I married and when i had my first daughter after 5 years of trying without help. So they blamed my lack of periods on my weight...well after my second was born i walked #140pds off and ahhhhh still no period so that blew that theory.

I tried for one more baby about 3 years ago and my then dr put me on 150 of clomid straight away and the symptoms were horrid..nothing id ever felt on it before..pain to walk etc..so i gave up and considered myself blessed with the 2 i have ( and still do consider myself blessed)...but at 39 i feel it will be a big regret in my life if i dont try again..i so want one more child even with the big age space. for some reason it always has felt like there is someone missing..im not saying this baby would make up for the one i lost..but it just feels right to try ...and to find a site that makes me feel not crazy or "old" lol..is a treasure...ive read so many of your stories and so many are already in my prayers...you are an amazing group of women..and i just wanted to say HI and hope that here is a place that maybe i could find a spot it...all of you have a wonderful day...and i pray each of you get your sweet miracles and BFP!!!:hugs:

Good luck ,Hope you get a sticky bean really soon ,,,, lots of :dust: too you xxxxx

hello! :hi:
good luck and :dust: to you!

Thank u so much..went to the on/gyn yesterday and given the go ahead for next cycle ...so here we go back on the wild ride...good luck to you all!!!!

Hello :hi:

Sending you loads of PMA and :dust: for you to get your BFP soon :dust:

Hi and welcome! Wishing you the best of luck on your journey!

Hi and welcome to the board! I feel the same way that you do about finding this place but I did search for it. I looked at a few different boards trying to find one that felt right. Not only do we have this nice space for those of us in the same age group but everyone here is super friendly!

GL to you!!
:dust:

Hi Layla,I felt like that wen I found the forum too,:hugs:Welcome:hugs: and I wish u loads of luck,love and prayers,xxxx

Hi Layla and welcome to the TTC crazy train!!!! Hope your stay here is short and sweet and you cross over to first tri in no time!

Hi Layla-welcome!:flower:

I feel very lucky to have found this site also. Without these lovely ladies, I would be very lost. This board is my saving grace! Wishing you lot's of:dust::dust::dust::baby:

hi and welcome
ive recently joined the forum and all the ladies have given me a lovely warm welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->