• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

wow, im already 12Week and I didnt even realise!

Pandasnax

Reaction score
Just noticed im 12 weeks! Iv been so busy planning DS 2nd birthday I must have lost track haha this pregnancy has gone so fast so far but im guessing its going to start dragging soon as my next scan isn't for 5 weeks! Just cant believe im past the danger point! I know stuff can still happen after 12 weeks but iv seen heartbeat twice and heart it on doppler so hoping my little flump is a strong and sticky one, kind of a pointless thread was just a little giddy :) xx

congrats! i was 12 weeks yesterday and have another scan on friday and fingers crossed really looking forward to sharing my news with everyone:winkwink: how are you feeling? have you still got any symptoms?

Congratulations I cannot wait to hit 12 weeks.. half way there x

congrats! i was 12 weeks yesterday and have another scan on friday and fingers crossed really looking forward to sharing my news with everyone:winkwink: how are you feeling? have you still got any symptoms?

Just very tired, moody and my boons still fwel like there bruised lol how are you feeling now? X

Woo, congrats! My pregnancy is dragging painfully slow :nope:

Just noticed im 12 weeks! Iv been so busy planning DS 2nd birthday I must have lost track haha this pregnancy has gone so fast so far but im guessing its going to start dragging soon as my next scan isn't for 5 weeks! Just cant believe im past the danger point! I know stuff can still happen after 12 weeks but iv seen heartbeat twice and heart it on doppler so hoping my little flump is a strong and sticky one, kind of a pointless thread was just a little giddy :) xx

I'm 12wks tomorrow and I think it's gone fast as well! But I have been busy organising my sons 5th birthday party for him and 24 of his friends from school. Had my dating scan yesterday and it was really good to see our little bean :) got to wait till march 21st to see him/her again xx

Congrats :) I love hitting twelve weeks.

Can't wait till I'm there a week today. I know what you mean, that things can and do happen after 12 weeks, but they are thankfully so rare. In my head 12 weeks marks the end of the worrisome period for me and I relaxed so much last time.

Funnily enough though, I have been a lot less worried with this one and maybe that's why it's going quickly. I do have a doppler this time, which probably reassures me more, but it's also nice that this pregnancy is so similar to my last one - I know what I'm going through is normal this time!

Enjoy second tri!!

x

Is second tri 12 weeks or 13? On this forum it actually says 14 very confusing haha

haha yeah, I can imagine! I'm constantly worried something is wrong too - worrying always slows time down!

Yeah the worrying doesnt help! I have been alot better with this one, think its coz I looked up everything 1000 times when I was pregnant with my DS haha x

Yayyy, congrats!! I'm so happy you didn't notice the time! I am only at week 6-8, I will find out in two days at my prenatal appointment what week I am in. But I think time is going soooo slow. I hope I find some reassurance and that everything just goes smooth and time fliess for me till week 16 or something haha :) Good luck in 2nd tri!!

yay such a good feeling isnt it! i had a scan at 11+1 n they found a subchrionic seperation, so have to go back to check on that on friday, if that is gone or at least shrunk then ill breath alot easier knowing little fidget is ok :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->