Wow! Scan pic

lori

Mom to Simon & Oliver
Reaction score
First of all, thank you all so much. I haven't been posting much since my MMC in November, but I lurk aroung this board often when I need support and I just dont feel that friends and family can understand my fears. I just wanted to share my good news with you all because your posts have really helped me get through the last 9 weeks.

I've been expecting the worst all the way through, but this week has made everything worth it. I went for my first appointment this week (9+1), and the doctor was able to pick up the heartbeat with a doppler. Amazing :cloud9: My husband had to miss the appointment, so the doctor recorded the heartbeat and e-mailed it to me. I've been listening to it over and over, and I get teary every time. I had an ultrasound yesterday (9+3), and it was incredible. Seeing his tiny heart beating away so furiously and his little limbs moving made me so sad for everything I missed the first time around, but so happy and relieved at the same time. Last time my baby died around 10 weeks, so I still have a lot of anxiety about the next few weeks, but this has really given me the strength and hope I need to get through it.

Thanks again :hugs: Here's my little bug:

https://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac150/specksmom/scan.jpg​

By the way, does anyone know what the numbers and abbreviations on the left side of the scan pic actually mean?

Congratulations!!! I understand your fears, I have been there myself, it is so hard.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

im so happy your pregnant again and everything is looking good :)

Brilliant news on your scan, and the picture is amazing. I know the next few weeks will be hard, but I hope everything goes well for you.

I can relate. I recently saw my twins moving as well....it was amazing! I was even more amazed that they never moved at the same time. One stoped before the other started moving again. I´m going to have a hard time when they start kicking, but I´m so excited and positive!

Congrats again hun!

Oh darling, I am so pleased for you. I remember we spoke alot through that dark time for us both in November. So good to see you back and positive. :hugs:

I am so so happy for you and what a lovely scan pic! :happydance: I think I remember you also as I also had a mmc in November.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->