wraps for flips

sugarpuff

Reaction score
i was just wondering - can i use different wraps for flip inserts ? :shrug:

i'm not really liking the poppers but i'm going on holiday soon and it would be easier to use the stay dry flip inserts than my other nappies

preferably something soft, fluffy, pretty and aplix :)

motherease aplix ones, rikki? look like they could be used with a prefold type thing, and they are cheap too

x

Yeah their just prefolds, you can use any wrap with them x

yupp any wrap should go, you can get a wide range from motherease to blueberry. If you need something plush then weenotions sell wraps too

I was thinking of doing this too for a change, might experiment tomorrow :D

yush! I have used organic inserts inside BB and WN wraps when OH had run off with all the Flip ones upstairs!

Anyone use the staydry ones before?

Ive used different wraps with my flips, used small little kiwi wraps till leila grew out of them, now got some medium upsy daisy wraps which seem ok. I also used a little lamb wrap when i was desperate but they arent very exciting. Have a look on ebay - thats were i got mine from, they were all new.

Lu, all mine are stay dry and I can use them in any of my wraps, I've got a fleece mammy made and a tots bots one, 3 little lambs and they fit inside and stay inside all of these

ooo that's awesome, i might have to go get myself some blueberry wraps or something, thank you !! :flower:

I use the stay dry flip inserts in everything except Muttaqins. The only thing I don't like doing is using those wraps with the very plasticky inside because it does end up touching Leyla's skin around the sides and I'm not keen on that - don't think it must feel very nice. I use flips in any pocket nappies I have - if it doesn't fit in the pocket or if I can't be bothered stuffing it, I just use the pocket nappy as a wrap.

Ive used different wraps with my flips, used small little kiwi wraps till leila grew out of them, now got some medium upsy daisy wraps which seem ok. I also used a little lamb wrap when i was desperate but they arent very exciting. Have a look on ebay - thats were i got mine from, they were all new.

she's closing up nappy elite isn't she? Not sure who else sells little kiwis :shrug: not one i tend to buy tbh

I use the stay dry flip inserts in everything except Muttaqins. The only thing I don't like doing is using those wraps with the very plasticky inside because it does end up touching Leyla's skin around the sides and I'm not keen on that - don't think it must feel very nice. I use flips in any pocket nappies I have - if it doesn't fit in the pocket or if I can't be bothered stuffing it, I just use the pocket nappy as a wrap.

yea know what u mean about plasticky, doesn't seem all that comfy, not comapred to soft squishy minky or whatever does it :nope:

she's closing up nappy elite isn't she? Not sure who else sells little kiwis :shrug: not one i tend to buy tbh

yea know what u mean about plasticky, doesn't seem all that comfy, not comapred to soft squishy minky or whatever does it :nope:

Not sure about nappy elite- i got mine off ebay - they are plasticy inside but seemed ok, not sure i would use them in summer though. I now need to get a BB wrap to give that a try. Oh and i only use the staydrys, organics took way to long to dry without a dryer so i sold them.

I do actually like the flip wraps - just not keen on the colours (hate the green!)

I really like the design of them too just not the colours so much. I've just put her flip insert inside her blueberry onesize wrap and it seems to big for the insert, lots of space inside the wrap but the small setting is too small... Guess I'll just have to wait and see how it works!

The sized BB Minky wraps are better. I like them with prefolds/these inserts too because they are lined so no plasticyness next to the skin.

It's more the amount of room in the wrap at the moment, not convinced the insert is going to stay in place!

:haha: I could always velcro it to her bum!!

I use my staydry inserts in small nature babies wraps and they work brilliantly!

no chance of leaks, the rectangular flip insert fits perfect into the wrap on the 'small' fold, great fit.

if i know shes got a poo on the way il chuck the nature babies wrap and a flip insert on her coz i know its bomb-proof!

Not convinced about the Flip insert with the onesize blueberry wrap, there was a bit too much room in the wrap and the insert ended up getting a bit bunched up :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->