Wrestling

Mumma2B2010

Mother of Anthony
Reaction score
Wrestling fans? Anyone?
I'm 18 and been a wrestling fan since I was 2 and I was wondering if there are anymore wrestling fans on the forum.

I was , is it WWE? I used to go the the shows and went to there hotel after to meet them :) I stopped this year as im not getting into it as much. I watched it since i was 10 with my dad so ive always been really into it. Unfortunatly i think its getting quite boring now with all this PG rating so ive gone off it.

I never thought about wrestling in any way until I met my OH. Weve been together 2 years in august and we snuggle in bed watching WWE at the weekends. I love WWE Raw but hate Smackdown. Raw seems to have the best stars. I must admit I usually watch so I can look at the strong muscly men fighting. I love John Morrison at the moment :blush:

I never thought about wrestling in any way until I met my OH. Weve been together 2 years in august and we snuggle in bed watching WWE at the weekends. I love WWE Raw but hate Smackdown. Raw seems to have the best stars. I must admit I usually watch so I can look at the strong muscly men fighting. I love John Morrison at the moment :blush:

John Morrison is a very hunky man :)
He's so hot but my man is Randy Orton, he's a yummy yummy man.
Ever since I was 4 years old I have had a crush on The Undertaker, it started as a slight admiration but then I was 11 and I realized I fancied him and I still do to this day.

The undertakers scary:wacko:
I did really like Shawn Michaels and cried when he lost his career vs streak match. We watched WWE last night and Im developing a thing for Chris Jericho and The Miz. I think its because they are so arrogant and mean, I seem to like those types of characters more then the nice guys :shrug:

I used to watch it only 'cos at the time my fella watched it so didnt have a choice but became strangely addicted to it!

This was when the Hardy Boys and XXX and the Undertaker were in it - havnt got a clue if they're still going!

I prefer UFC these days - much much better :D

Jeff Hardy has moved to TNA quit WWE. Matt is still going but still a midcarder . Hasnt had a push.

Undertaker still in, i think he may retire this year thogh. in real life he is scary too. He is a right grump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->