WTF do i really look pregnant????????

jacky24

Mom of 37w2d Angel
Reaction score
I posted these pic's in photo gallary as well:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

If one more person comes up to me and ask when is my baby due i am going to flip.......

Photo-0232.jpg

Photo-0233.jpg
This pic i can't believe im putting it in but... no clothes on bump pic!!!!!!
Photo-0234.jpg

My gyni said after i give birth to my next baby the swelling and size will go straight down, it is a mental thing with me having a bump....:cry::cry::cry:

Aw hun:hugs: People should mind their own! Im so sorry to hear about the loss of your little one...I cant even begin to imagine:( :hug: Try not to listen, although I know thats hard. But you know what youve been through and these people dont

Aw chick ignore other peoples comments, they dont no what you've been through.

I've taken pics of my stomach before as i get massively bloated with my IBS, I think if anyone was to ask if i was preg, i would knock them out :rofl:

Chin up my lovely
x

Well im officially 34days late now... and my symptoms are horrible, i don't know if it is due to no AF but nasea, heartburn, bloated, boobs huge... and people tell me im glowing.....Photo-0231.jpg do i look like im glowing or just getting extremely hot, 35degrees today:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Youre GLOWING! And probably hot aswell hehe. But theres definite glow there!

:hugs:

I do hope your symptoms are not the witch but a nice surprise!

As for people's comments, I've been there too. My husband almost knocked a guy out once for asking if I was pregnant! (apparently he was drunk but still!)

x

:hugs:

I do hope your symptoms are not the witch but a nice surprise!

As for people's comments, I've been there too. My husband almost knocked a guy out once for asking if I was pregnant! (apparently he was drunk but still!)

x

Ye but i actually have people walk up to me, touch my belly and ask when are you due??!!!!!:hissy::hissy::hissy: I mean WTF......

how annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd punch them and tell them to get the feck off!

how annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd punch them and tell them to get the feck off!

I Actaully want to get hold of them with a baseball bat https://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:gIn4Zm0D_-TrCM:https://s7ondemand1.scene7.com/is/image/TeamExpress/B1YB1

There are so many busy bodies out there that can't help keeping their mouths shut!

:hug: hun Ignore them they need a kick up the arse! So sorry to hear about your LO, good luck in ttc this one. I hope your symptons mean a :bfp: not :witch: :hug:

Is it like a phantom pregnancy kind of thing if you were told it was psychological?

Is it like a phantom pregnancy kind of thing if you were told it was psychological?

Im not sure, but my psycologist told me, i am mentally hanging onto the fact that i was pregnant and still want to be pregnant, and as soon as i have another baby to house the empty place it will go away afterwards...

And the fact that i never saw my baby, my mind is in mother mode with no baby to mother though....:cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->