wtf is going on with hollyoaks?!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
Someone tell me please why are calvin and carmel getting married?? whys lauren pregnant? im sooooooooooooo confused!?

That was a preview into whats happening in 6 months.

Was Lauren pregnant with Spencers baby? haha

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh no way :shock:

I havent watched it for age but was just about to find it on V+ to catch up if that was the case, but if its in a few months i wont bother :lol:

Its one of these thing that Hollyoaks are doing where we get to see the end result, and then after that episode we learn the events that lead up to it.

Kinda mental huh?

i love spoilers, me!

well that spoilt what happens eh! haha laurens pregnant with spencers baby and calvin dies! NICEEEE :rofl: i was so confused thought id slept for a few months or somthing!

I sky plused it so looking forward to watching it later!

it was to replace the child killer story line so a quick crap revamp

I dunno. Wonder what he's done to upset Sasha, Leo, Lauren & Spencer? Sounds like Zachs brother has died at war and what's happened to Holly?!

It seems like he has upset sooo many people

I am confused but hopefully things will start to add up when they show what lead to the events

OH said it showed a gun in jacki's bag :shrug:
xx

i love that name malachy - malla-key not kye iykwim.

but yh i was gna ask d same bluddy ting!

i didnt want cal 2 die :( i like him!!!

they shudah just put him on light support or sumat kmt lol

ooh ooh ooh AND LAUREN!!! WDF IS SHE DOING SLEEPING WITH SPENCE!!!!

i dnt usually watch hollyoaks just watch it on a sunday an catch up, it dont really matter what week i misscause u always kindah get back in to it if u watch it sunday iykwim but now wooo im excited to watching it AND DD is :)

i love that name malachy - malla-key not kye iykwim.

but yh i was gna ask d same bluddy ting!

i didnt want cal 2 die :( i like him!!!

they shudah just put him on light support or sumat kmt lol

ooh ooh ooh AND LAUREN!!! WDF IS SHE DOING SLEEPING WITH SPENCE!!!!

i dnt usually watch hollyoaks just watch it on a sunday an catch up, it dont really matter what week i misscause u always kindah get back in to it if u watch it sunday iykwim but now wooo im excited to watching it AND DD is tooo :)

Jackie has def got in her I reckon altho Sasha seemed pretty p***ed off at something! Reckon we will all be watching for the next 6 months so Hollyoaks little test thingy has worked!!

haha yeah its worked for me i wanna know what on earth was goin on! i also wanna know were loretta had been :-s??

I reckon Jacqui, she still hasnt forgiven Mercedes for sleeping with Tony, let alone Carmels hubby too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->