WTF IS GOING ON

*twinkletoes*

Reaction score
have i been banned or summat or has someone been messing with my account???

coz it says when i tried to log in under twinkletoes that my passowrd is incorrect. and i havnt changed it

and if i have been banned then why?? i havtn done owt

its ok i want one...ive sorted it now. i just requested a new password

im confused :?

Is there 2 twinkletoes now? :shock:

SOS!! :rofl:

Bless ya Twinkletoes :D

KX said:
im confused :?

Is there 2 twinkletoes now? :shock:

nothe *twinkletoes* was me last night i had to register again so i could post to see what was going on. my password was apparently incorrect, but i havdnt changed it.... :?
nevermind its sorted now

Seems quite odd - if you'd been banned btw I'd delete your email address & you would get a message saying 'you have been banned' not password incorrect!

Wobbles said:
Seems quite odd - if you'd been banned btw I'd delete your email address & you would get a message saying 'you have been banned' not password incorrect!

oh right ok. i dont know if jordan had been messing with the pc or summat. or if its just my computer. its doolally LOL i really dont know. but nevermind now

Twinkletoes if someone has been on and changed your password then I'd be slightly worried, have you been divulging it to people?

Kina said:
Twinkletoes if someone has been on and changed your password then I'd be slightly worried, have you been divulging it to people?

no one knows any of the passwords on my computer. and i dont know anyone to give them to...im a loner LOL

seriously though, i hanvnt been giving them to anyone

Oh dear, least its sorted :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"