WTF???? Symptoms WAY too early

HBGirl

Reaction score
I have totally let go of tracking cycles etc so I am anywhere between CD 12 and CD 15 at the moment. The past three days I have pinching cramps, VERY frequent urination, sore bb's, fatigue and heart palpitations.

WTF?

Could be attributed to a lot of things including stress or a virus. Perhaps even ovulation. Although I've never heard of heart palpitations bing apart of a cycle or a symptom for that matter. Could be a symptom as a result of you being stressed/ confused about your other symptoms I suppose. If your guesstimate is correct then you should wait until you believe you are between 26 an 28 days into your cycle to test. Until then in afraid all you can do is wait. Or go see your doctor. Good luck.

This is exactly how I felt the lastc2 times I was pregnant. I have no plans to test.

Honestly, I say wait a few days and test.
The stress isn't helping you any,
and all you are going to do is think about
it 24/7, might as well find out.

Good luck to you!

Also, I am not sure which tests you use, but I was looking on ebay and there are like packs of 25 pregnancy test strips for 5 dollars. I would look into that and test as many times as you want :)

Nah. I don't test until I'm late. I am not interested in the stress. I am very relaxed this cycle, thanks to acupuncture I think.

Well when are you expecting AF, because I suggested waiting a few days before testing, are you not expecting it for a while?

Long time still. Probably 2 more weeks.

Oh wow, okay then yeah I take back what I said, I thought you were due any day lol.

I have never had ov symptoms before. Today I have stabbing pains in my bb's and pinching in my pelvis. Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->