WTF???

3 chems in a row? Wow Meme that's harsh. I hope this is your month.

Yeah, my left hand pains were AWFUL this month. I also had SOOOO much EWCM. Like (thi sis WAYYYYY TMI) wiped and there was MASSES on the tissue one morning. We'd not even had sex the night before as Ian had to stay away so no way I was confusing man juices with it lol.

Oh how sexy TTC is.

I'll probably start testing around the 15th too. So exciting xxx

kitty - heres hoping it is both our months...
my cm was awful this month too... maybe we should rename cm to be GJ (girl juice) hahahah.... lol

I have already started testing... Lol.. i have lots of tests around and my philosophy is maybe this is the month and use them up if I got em.. if I get a negative or another chemical (swear words),.,,, it will be another present to me for my own sanity buying more!! : ) There is a possibility I am 7dpo instead of 2dpo... big fat chance but it is there i guess.

Yup, there is nothing wrong with testing early. If it helps you stay sane like it helps me who cares, those IC are so inexpensive that I pee on them multiple times a day LOL!

Yup, there is nothing wrong with testing early. If it helps you stay sane like it helps me who cares, those IC are so inexpensive that I pee on them multiple times a day LOL!

They should make POAS meetings!! AA=HPTA

I told my doc I do this all the time too.. he laughs at me... : )

They are soo cheap though.. I use FRER too...
What do you say Kitty??? FRER on Aug 13?14?

Call it 15th and we have a deal. I mght start using ICs now too... I have loads lol!

I'm an IC>Superdrug>FRER>DIGI kinda girl lol.

I just want to be pregnant again... think Ian's eagerfor me to stop calling him "Spermwhale" too lol!

Girl juices sound fab. When I was pregnant with Fin and extra "juicy" I called it 'Lady Lotion' :haha: xxx

Call it 15th and we have a deal. I mght start using ICs now too... I have loads lol!

I'm an IC>Superdrug>FRER>DIGI kinda girl lol.

I just want to be pregnant again... think Ian's eagerfor me to stop calling him "Spermwhale" too lol!

Girl juices sound fab. When I was pregnant with Fin and extra "juicy" I called it 'Lady Lotion' :haha: xxx

OMG too funny. lady lotion!! Much better!!!
I have a friends hubby that calls himself a sperm bank.: )

I dont knwo if I can hold out until 15th I only have 4-5 cheapies left and like 6-8 frer so i will try to withold myself!!!

Cheers to a party on the 15th for both of us though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->