WTH Happened??? Progestone??

Garnet

Reaction score
Okay been taking my Progestone since Day 21 and AF started to day?? My last cyle was 31 days now Day 27. After MC in May AF started day 36. I'm wondering if Progestone made my cycle out of wack?? Anyone use Progestone and had this happen. I've never started this early...:wacko:

That is so weird Garnet. I can't seem to get AF until I stop the progesterone. Which progesterone were you taking?

endometrin 100mg. 1x a day..

Hmmm, haven't heard of that one so maybe it's stronger than it sounds but I used to take 800 mg. of coumpounded progesterone a day. Basically 4 pills of 200 mg. each inserted vaginally 4 times a day.

Was this progesterone you took orally or vaginally? I ask because the method of taking it makes a big difference in how much your body can actually absorb.

It was a Vaginal Suppository! I guess I stop taking it if AF comes. I have to clarify with doctor tomorrow...

Yes, you are supposed to stop taking it after AF comes. Make sure with your Dr. but that is what I have been instructed to do. It's only purpose is to support a pregnancy and if their is no embryo there is no reason to take it. But double check, just in case.

Well AF came with a vengence this morning so I did not take the suppository last night. I looked at my cycle after my first MC and it was kinda wacky too. I was 35 days late after 2nd cyle after my first MC. This will be by 3rd cycle after 2nd MC so maybe that is why it is wackadoodle. Well on to the next cycle. Thank you for your help....

No problem Garnet, anytime. That's probably exactly what is going on. Here's hoping next cycle is normal for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->