wth is going on???? what do i do?

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Okay long story short, I got my af as normal November 30, had it for 3 days with a little spotting on Saturday December 3, next day nothing, been feeling blaahh, tired nauseous and took a Clearblue Rapid ( didn't know rapids exist but bought clearly the wrong ones) took one yesterday suuper faint and I'm like evap for sure just had my af. But this morning I take another Clearblue rapid and the line pops out within 1-2 minutes?? If this is a joke I'm getting my money back for sure!! But I cant be pregnant right now after having af?

Of course u can some women have a period on time as usual right through their pregnancy. But its quite common for the first month for someone to get it for the 1st and 2nd month. I would gonsee ur doc tell them whats happened and they will probably dona beta and check all is well and make sure that your hormone level is increasing. I would say ur pg so congrats x

Thank you ms sunshine:hugs: I will take another one with fmu tomorrow morning. I did call the clearblue help line and they are scratching their heads too lol... they felt so bad for me they are sending me a bunch of more tests for free.
Because after the one this morning, held my pee for 4 hours and took two more clearblue and negative so God knows what's going on and I do not know:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->