WTT again after MMC and wanting to lose 10k

carmyz

Mummy to 3 cute kids
Reaction score
Hi all

Didnt think i would be in this thread about now but i found out on the 17th of march my babys heart had stopped beating at 8wks and 6days.. i had a MMC and had a D&C on the 29th of march. so im takin this time to lose 10kilos and to heal and get ready to start ttc again.

Im also goin to try for a girl so im goin to take calcium and magnesium tablets amoung other things. its hard to think about doin this all over again and worrying if i ll m/c again..but i will stay strong and pray everything will be ok.

thanks for reading

Hi hun,

I am so sorry to hear this *hugs* it's never easy to deal with, but at least you have created a positive goal.
I know it's hard, but if it makes you feel better, I know so many people who concieved healthy, lovely children months after MC so you'll get there :)

I too am on a diet, but need to lose about another 60lb before ttc and it really helps having a baby as an incentive! Got any diet in mind? Or just healthy eating and exercise?

Good luck :)

thanks

yeah im planning on goin to the gym at nights when my dp gets bk from work..about 3 nights a week just healthy eating and also shakes.

Hi sweetie, i'm so so sorry this happened to you. I know how hard that is to go through, i had multiple mc's and convinced myself i'd never have a healthy baby but then i had Poppy! Chances are you will go on to have a healthy pregnancy next time.

Good luck with the diet! You sound very determined so i'm sure you'll do really well! xxx

I just wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss. It might (or might not) make you snicker to know I read your title and my first thought was "Wow,is it even possible to need to lose 10 thousand pounds?"...

Sorry for your loss :hugs: Good luck with your weight loss and ttc when the time is right xx

thanks everyone

i said 10k cause im to lazy to right kilos lol..im goin to start it this wk..just waitin to do food shoppin 2moro and get wat i need.. looking forward to hittin the gym and losin some weight im 70kilos atm and i want to get to 60kilos..i was 63 b4 i had my last bub he is now almost 20mths old lol time to get myself bk to normal..i usually put on around 10kilos when pregnant but it all comes off.

maybe i should start a journel???hmm lol

lol well might aswell go start it :p

Hi Huni,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, I really hope everything turns out well for you:hugs:

Good Luck with the weight loss! I found that www.sparkpeople.com was brilliant for me! I lost half a stone in 6 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->