WTT alone?

S

sing<3

Just a random thread, but is anyone else still looking for the person they want to TTC with? :shrug:
It seems like most people in WTT are already married or have found their OH, and I'm single at the moment so wondered if I could find a WTT buddy who is also waiting for the right OH to come along :thumbup:

:flower: xxx

hun can't help you there... but didn't want to leave the thread empty! :hugs:
defo wait for the right guy hun xx
if you ever wanna chat feel free to pm me!

MEEE!! so glad im not the only one! :hugs:
My boyfriend dumped when i told him i was pregnant with Rowan and wanted to keep him, so i had a lucky escape there cause hes obviously a psycho! Now im wtt on my own and it sucks :nope: I'd love to find the right guy but if i dont find him i'll still ttc on my own, theres lots of people who do that and being a mum is so important to me.So im wtt either way and just hoping i do meet a nice guy in the mean time :thumbup:

Hope yous find the right gut to start TTC with! Makes me realise how lucky i am to have my husband.

Goodluck girls x

Thanks for your replies :)
I'm glad there's at least one other person in a similar position (not that I'm happy you're not with your 'Mr Dream Guy', Shocker :thumbup:

I will keep my eyes open for that perfect guy :D
xxx

haha indeed! Its weird feeling isnt it wanting to be ttc when your on your own! You like want to be married and settled down but like praying you'll be all set up by the time your 20 or 25 lol if i had to wait longer than that i'd probablly explode!!

haha indeed! Its weird feeling isnt it wanting to be ttc when your on your own! You like want to be married and settled down but like praying you'll be all set up by the time your 20 or 25 lol if i had to wait longer than that i'd probablly explode!!

I was 17 when I met my OH and had my first at 23 (nearly 24) so altho you may not have found Mr Right just at the moment, there's plenty of time!

Make sure you wanna settle down for the right reasons though, don't just settle down for the sake of settling down x :hugs:

Yeah sure i know im being silly im 19 in a few days so realistically i do have plenty of time! I'm a bit cynical of men after my last boyfriend but i'd like to find the right one i wouldnt settle for someone unless i was happy with them, although sometimes its hard to resist the urge lol but really i have 16 years to have babies (i'd prefer to be done by the time im 35) so quite a while to find the one for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->