WTT because I'm afraid?!

oxfairycakexo

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Laura & me and OH have 12 month old son, Spencer!

Lately I've been really broody but after thinking long & hard have decided to wait atleast until November before trying, due to the fact Spencer has only just turned 1. (I would love a summer baby btw so that timing would be ideal... but we all know things don't always go as planned!)

I really miss being pregnant at the moment, really, the only thing holding me back from trying now is the thought of not being able to cope with two under 2s??

I guess you HAVE to cope though? I mean, idk.. if I did get pregnant sooner than planned then it's something you just got to deal with right? I didn't think I'd cope with ONE baby.. but here i am!! :cloud9:

Just wondered if there's anyone else here wtt because of younger children? Or am I the only one? OR.. does anyone have two close together that can share their opinions etc.. go on.. try & twist my arm :thumbup: lol :wacko:

Thanks xx

I'm in a similar situation, with Isla being just under 1 atm. We're waiting about another 6 months before trying again and I do worry about what it will be like with 2 little ones... two sets of nappies... two lots of mess... two kiddies waking in the night. But I look back at how amazingly fast this past year seems to have gone and think that those hard times when they are both really little will pass just as quickly in the grand scheme of things and I'll find a way of coping some how :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->