WTT but buying baby stuff?

Yay I got paid. Now I can get my baby high and buy one baby item. Woohoo!

After getting a pregnancy scared while being in university, I started really wanting a baby, so i've created a baby box. It's good, it makes me feel that having a baby is in the future and not just talk. I love it and recommend it to people who are waiting. I don't see it as bad luck however, I'm young, healthy and even if by some odd chance it was bad luck there is so many ways of still having a baby...I think its a great idea

After getting a pregnancy scared while being in university, I started really wanting a baby, so i've created a baby box. It's good, it makes me feel that having a baby is in the future and not just talk. I love it and recommend it to people who are waiting. I don't see it as bad luck however, I'm young, healthy and even if by some odd chance it was bad luck there is so many ways of still having a baby...I think its a great idea

I have a baby box,too!

:happydance:

There are some things on ebay I have my sights on.

I asked this question in a previous thread... And yes DH and I have started a baby hope chest (baby box), which we put things we really like into. We've talked about it and don't think it's bad luck, and if we can't have one on our own we'll adopt or even donate the things to mothers in need. I like the baby fund idea too!!

Me and my OH have decided to start a baby box too. It is exciting! Good to prepare for the (hopefully not too distant) future!

xx

I wish I could buy them - great idea! But OH wouldn't let me yet. I have a baby neice so I just spoil her instead which is great fun too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->