WTT But For How Long..

Mee_Mummy

Mummy to DS & DD ~ <3
Reaction score
Well I have a nearly 10 month old baby boy & I love him to bits. He's growing up so fast! I really want another baby, I miss everything about having a baby. Me and my fella are discussing TTC and I gonna update soon. Anybody know what the "best" age range between children is? X

Mummy Laura :kiss:

I think it depends more on the individual circumstances of the family in question. A lot of people like small age gaps between their children so they can be closer. I'll have a five year age gap between #1 and #2. That's what I'm comfortable with. It's completely up to you and your partner. I don't think there is truly a "best" age gap.

It's all based on your preferences. My sister and me are 14 months apart, we get along great. But I get along better with my brother who is 5 years younger than me. I don't think there is any such age gap that is best, just what your comfortable with. Personally I would want a 2-3 year age gap between my first born and second.

as said above i think its all down to personal circumstances, some people like to have children with close age gaps and others further apart :)

There's only just over three years between me, my brother and my sister so we're all very close in age and all get on very well. I've always thought I'd like to wait until my first child is out of the baby stage and has moved onto being a toddler before having another one, so leaving a couple of years between them.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->