WTT but really want to still be trying!

Aimees/Mummy

Mum to a princess & WTT
Reaction score
Hiya Ladies,

I am new here so be gentle with me lol :)

I have been TTC my second child for 11months with no hope. I only got my periods back 3 months ago due to having the depo injection for 6months before TTC.

My partner went and surprised me by booking a holiday away for a fortnight come May. So now after 11months I need to stop TTC, go back on BC and wait until after Christmas to make sure that I can go on the holiday.

I am happy about the holiday but gutted that I need to stop TTC. I have been through a really emotional time TTC and the thought of having to start all over again in 4months time has really been getting me down.

Any advice?

My advice is too take a deep breath :flower:
Think of a few more things you would like to do before ttc to take your mind off a little, you've had the depo injection & some doctors reccomended going on the pill for a few months to sort your periods out after. Along with extra months to get it out of your system you will have more chance conceiving this way anyways.
You have us for the wait too!! :hugs:

Hi and welcome to WWT. Im going in may too and cant wait. Instead of messing up your cycle again when you have just got it back, would it not be a better to use comdoms again so your cycle is not effected and you could start to chart so when you TTC again you have a better chance of trying to catch that egg?

Christmass will come in no time and with an LO allready im sure you have starting to prepare all ready.

yea I agree rather to use condoms or other not messing up conception.

Thanks...I think that's probably the best idea.

Well I am officially WTT then...I hope to get to know you all better xxx

Best advice i have it to start a journal, it saves your sanity.

Maybe the few months off will be good for you to relax and not worry about it. I am waiting until may as we have booked a holiday too. It seems like forever away but i know its the right thing to do. In the mean time i am concentrating on looking after myself and getting my regular cycles back after being on the BCP. Hope the time passes quickly for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->