WTT but spotting?

KaynJay

Reaction score
Okay. So I woke up this morning with my fiancé, and I had cramping. I went to the bathroom and had some brown spotting with a little discharge. Now, I'm not trying to get pregnant. We are getting married in august and I've been working out hardcore and taking vitamins. Anyway, today I'm supposed to start my period (and yes, we are sexually active and I am on birth control) but this never happens. My birth control is lo lo estrogen. No hormones. Never makes me spot and I usually have two short periods. I didn't have one at the end of last month like I usually do. And I didn't have one so far in this months. I'm supposed to start today as I stated before. But I spotted brown blood, figured I WAS on my period and put In a tampon. Took my green coffee bean pill, and did my morning workout. When I went to the bathroom before my next workout, I took the tampon out and there was NO blood on it. This never happened to me. Not even when I was pregnant with my two year old. Never had spotting or implantation bleeding. Never got spotting from this birth control either. I took a test this afternoon , negative. But it said take with morning urine but I was nervous. So I will wait a couple days and try again if I still haven't started. Any advice or stories if you got pregnant this way and started out spotting? Sorry so long! And thanks in advanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->