WTT Due to Circumstances Beyond Your Control?

SpecialK

Reaction score
Is anyone else waiting due to circumstances beyond your control? Hubby and I are ready and willing but, as some of you may be aware, he is away training to be a police officer until January. We are in different provinces for 24 weeks (10 weeks down and 14 to go). It's driving me nuts! We tried to get preggo before he left in July but were not successful. I am trying so hard to be patient but it's going to be the death of me. It just sucks that when you both are SO ready but can't. Grrrr...

Okay - rant over. Just having a stupid frustrating day.

Aww :hugs: it must be so difficult when TTC is so close yet so far...

I'm also WTT due to circumstances beyond my control - my age! I wish I could fastforward a few years, but I guess I'll just have to be patient.. I have days though when it really upsets me, but in the end, I couldn't provide for a baby right now - I need to finish education and find someone I want to be with for the rest of my life, so it's the only sensible thing really...

Take care xx

Not really beyond my control, but we are waiting for financial reasons.. I think we could make it how things are now, but my 'sensible' DH thinks otherwise. We are both nuts about kids and want several, but now just isnt the time. We just got married a little over two months ago and he just started a new job..

I am also wanting to stay at home with the baby, so...

Is anyone else waiting due to circumstances beyond your control? Hubby and I are ready and willing but, as some of you may be aware, he is away training to be a police officer until January. We are in different provinces for 24 weeks (10 weeks down and 14 to go). It's driving me nuts! We tried to get preggo before he left in July but were not successful. I am trying so hard to be patient but it's going to be the death of me. It just sucks that when you both are SO ready but can't. Grrrr...

Okay - rant over. Just having a stupid frustrating day.

I am waiting due to my husband, he is my uncontrolable circumstance...lol. No really he wanted to wait, make it a year after we got married. Which will be this upcoming January. So excited. That sucks your husband is so far away. I`m sure the time will fly by fast, hopefully. I`m from Ontario as well!

Im waiting due to OH. Thats beyond my control

Yes I am waiting until I am off my current medication and my cycles become regular :( Bah humbug.. Only 3 more months to gooo!!

Hi SpecialK. We're hoping to TTC in January, but my hubby's away mid-week at the mo for work, so I understand some of what you're feeling.
Hope the weeks fly past quickly for you!

Right now the reason is me. I'm working and going to school (finishing up in January) and to add being preggo to all of that, I think my head would explode. My sweet hubby was ready last year, but I think he's also glad we waited.

Can't move out until next year when OH gets payrise, then want to get married (but obviously have to wait for OH to pop the question first!) but I actually feel like our date is just about right, and might even want to wait a bit longer as I would like a winter wedding, and want to start TTC on our honeymoon. S'all good, feeling strong :D xx

Yep. OH deploys to Afghanistan in October 2010 (for 3 months), and I deploy in Summer 2011(for 9 months). So we're waiting until after then.

I know OH would TTC now, but I don't want to leave two young children while I deploy, so I want to wait until I get back and we're both more settled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->