WTT end of 2016

ProudArmyWife

2 Princesses & PG with #3
Reaction score
Anyone else waiting till end of 2016? Wanna buddy up and keep each other company during this long process :) I'm hoping to start ttc around October -November time frame due to schooling and finishing up my nursing degree.

Of course not! Hehe. I am waiting until August 2016, so a little bit earlier than the end of the year. I'm waiting for my first tho. Whereabouts are you guys stationed now, is your DH still in the Army?

Our hope/plan is to TTC end of 2016/Jan 2017. We have some financial goals and I want to settle into a new job I start next month. I will be the Executive Director of an organization and I know it will be very demanding. But I figure after a year and a half in the role, I will be ready to start TTC.

Not going to lie though, I turn 27 next month and while I have always wanted to start TTC at 29, I am having really bad baby fever.

Hey I'm waiting to end of October. We are wtt for no 3. We have booked a family trip to florida and are waiting until after that to try 😊

I'm waiting until 2016 too! :flower:

We're getting married in July 2016 and want to start trying right away, but if it takes a few months or we push it back a few months we might end up being TTC buddies. :kiss:

Oh yay more friend :wave:

Symphony he actually got out of the army a few years ago.

Bmo congratulations on the new job sounds like a super important role!

Cole we will be trying for #3 as well 😊 where at in Florida are you going to? We actually live in Florida 😄 I love it here.

Pink congrats on your impending marriage that's amazing news 😊

I'm so broody here lately. I just found out a few more people close to me are pregnant and I have severa getting ready to give birth and I have such mixed emotions. I'm truly happy for them all but there's a part of me inside throwing a temper tantrum like a toddler because I want to be pregnant :haha: I miss it all the time but then the rationale side says yea your good for right now :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->