Wtt for #2 July or August :D

New2Bumps

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Anyone else going to ttc from July? It seems most people here are wtt for the long haul? If there are a bunch of ppl nearly ready to ttc then I'll waffle on a bit more :):thumbup:

Anyone else going to ttc from July? It seems most people here are wtt for the long haul? If there are a bunch of ppl nearly ready to ttc then I'll waffle on a bit more :):thumbup:

Hey hun, think Im gonna try either July or august... Few things I need to think about before hand but so can't wait for another one lol

:wave:

There is a group of us over in the TTC groups called Autumn Acorns. We are all trying in the Autumn months, some in October etc and some in 7-8 weeks like me! :happydance:

:flower:

ETA: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/614839-welcome-ttc-fall-group-autumn-acorns.html

we might be trying in a couple of months we can't make a decision when!

Me! We were waiting until September but have moved it up a couple weeks to the end of August.

You should all join autumn acorns- we're a wtt group that wants to include all women who will be ttc from late summer to late fall! We'd love to have all of you join us. We plan on being a support group that lasts from WTT, TTC, through pregnancy!
Check out our group thread via Shabutie's post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->