WTT for #2

luckyme225

Reaction score
Anyone else trying for their 2nd (or 3rd) baby? I'm very excited at the thought of having a little sibling for Connor to grow up with but sometimes I feel a little anxious. Sometimes I remember the little things that I tried to burn out of my memory, like not being able to even brush my teeth until my husband got home from work because Connor always needed my attention, or sometimes only getting 3 hours of sleep. I'm wondering if I will have another baby that refuses to sleep through until close to a year old or if I will have to be on medication for half of my pregnancy again because contractions. I am incredibly excited to start trying for our new addition in 3 1/2 more months but every now and then these little thoughts slip into my head and scare me. Anyone else ever feel like this?

Hi there,

I know what you mean. I was blissfully naive before Evie came along and now that I know how hard the first few months can be I can't help thinking about how much harder it will be to do it all again with a toddler to look after too. That said, there is no doubt in my mind that I want to have another baby and a huge part of me just wants to start trying now. We plan on waiting at least a year from now though.

Lx

I know exactly what you mean! We still don't even have our DD sleeping through the nights and she has to get in with us at some point or refuses to go back to sleep! Having my one shower a day as my only 10 mins of me time when I was off duty and now I am thinking of adding another who needs just as much attention!

Having a horrendously uncomfortable pregnancy and not being able to sleep for braxton hicks and hip pain from about 26 weeks!

I get a little worried somtimes about why I want to complicate things, but then again...twice the joy, laughs & love - it has to be worth it!!!

I am WTT for #2 right now. My LO is just over 9 months and we are trying for the next baby when he is 1. If everything goes to plan he will be about 21-22 months when the next one comes along. I am an older mom so i cant really afford to wait in terms of time. I would ideally like to wait a few years but Feb here we come.

Glad to know I'm not the one a little nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->