WTT for far too long 2012/2013/2014 +

toffee87

Reaction score
Well, we've just had to change our TTC date about a year longer. Moving from Spring 2012 to summer 2013 *sigh*. I know it's for the best, I need to get my career on the go and we're getting married Winter 2011, so atleast that'll be checked off the list :)

Anyone WTT for 2+ years and feels like it's a life time away?? Arghhh.

Me:( i know i have my 2 but i'm so broody, but need to folow my head and sort house career etc first, could be another 5yrs yet depends on things :(

Me too:coffee:it's going to be a long wait I'm 2013

I'm september 2012 :( OH and I agreed in sept 2007 that we'd wait 5 years... its taking too loooooong argh!

my time isnt quite so long i want to conceive now but i cant as im in middle of cancer vacination treatments i wasnt told till after i had the 1st one i had another in a month another 5months after that and then had to wait a month before ttc!we were actuli at the start of tryin aswell so im gutted cause its not my choice to wtt i want to be ttc!lol but i have to wait about another 7months.
btw how do i get a ticker?

Oh it's hard isn't it?? I'm waiting until January 2012 which seems like miles away, but when i think about it the last five years i have been with my OH have flown by so quickly, so it doesn't seem like that long to wait. I was hoping to be a parent by the time i was 25, but it won't kill me having to wait a year longer.

Kassy - the first 2.5 years have gone so quick, is some ways, so i figure its not the worst thing... and I'll be 26 then too :D

:wave: Hey ladies, I'm waiting until around 2014, so I tot know how you all feel. Still I don't want to waste my life just willing the months away so I'm enjoying my WTT time, before a baby takes over!

it's gonna be hard when more people I know start having babies!

Theres always that pang of jealousy but you just have to put it aside and be glad, (and think that your kids will be better :happydance: )

hmm after going from WTT, to NTNP, to WTT I think OH and I will now be WTT for a few years too.. Im taking a year out and then doing a PGCE so thats already 2 years, plus need to get a job, and get married... I reckon im looking at 3 years or so... realistically.. (Unless my oopsie gives me a bfp.) I do hope that time flys though.

:-/

xxxxx

Gaaaah, someone get me pregnant already!!! lol

Meee!
I've no idea how long I'm waiting but it'll be years yet! :sad1: but it's for the best :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->