WTT for far too long 2012/2013/2014 +

No date for us.

Have to sort a home and a career before I can try. Ideally I want to get married first too but it's so expensive I don't know when that will happen.

Could be trying in fall 2011... could be trying in 2012/2013.

Had a sit down with my DH over coffee this evening to figure out exactly when we'll move from WTT to TTC.

I'm trying to convince him of Spring/summer 2011; he's leaning more towards 2012 (or later :rofl:). so we will wait and see.. He's conceeded that he'll think about what I mentioned today, I figure that's a good sign! :D
I can't wait to have a baby!!! But he's super worried about being able to support a child, I have to keep reminding him that there are two of us, and we'll be ok we're financially okay right now and that's with only 1.5 incomes as he's too busy with school to work much. But once he's in the "real world" we'll be doing great!

In a nut shell, I'm going to say early 2012 for now -that way if it ends up being early it'll be like a bonus! (I'd be sad if I got too pumped for an earlier date and it gets bumped back).

Why are some days so hard :-(

I know we're waiting for the right reasons, but it feels hard at times.

Atleast I have my gorgeous kitties hehe xxx

Lets stay positive everyone! What are you all looking forward to in the next few months? I'm looking forward to graduating, and for spring to come, and some better weather!

I dont have a date to look foward to lol.

Im looking foward to my next day off work!

Moving home hehe, getting on an occupational therapy course, getting married next year!

BUT I WANT ONE NOOOOW! lol x

Summer 2011 for me, which seems like forever, but hopefully it will come round faster than I think....

Hi ladies, I'm another one waiting for 2014! OH and I need to finish Uni, get jobs and a house and cars and things like that xD

June 2012 i think, that's what i have planned. Summer time would be the best time for me to try because i am a teacher and if i have my baby in February/March time i would finish maternity a couple of weeks before the summer holidays so then i would get full pay for the holidays :(
It's rubbish that i have to think like that but oh well!

January 1st 2012! :) That's when we're gonna start TTC, I'm so excited already :blush:

DUDES!!!!! I have a date!!!!!! Jan 2013.

Sadly, I still qualify for "way too long". But hey! Upgrades!

hehehe it's only way too long, if it feels that way :)

Some days I'm okay, others I just feel impatient.

Ovulating at the moment, and I feel this little eggy is being wasted lol x

I'm so broody today! :-(

Damn being sensible and waiting!!!

I could cry, oh well, best get to work and wash some old people hehe x

I'm a long term resident too now. Oct 2012. I'll be in the last year of a nursing degree.

Aww, Welcome. Do you know what you want to do with the degree? What branch/go further?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->