WTT for one cycle after Chemical

wifey2013

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm on CD4 today after just experiencing a Chemical Pregnancy. If my cycle goes back on tract then my next cycle will start on April 13th. That cycle we are going to start TTC again.

Is anyone else waiting a cycle after a CP or MC to try again?

Looks like the bleeding from the chemical (period) stopped. I'm on CD5, hoping this turns out to be a regular 28 day cycle and I'm ready to start TTC at the end of April!

I'm waiting as well! Hopefully my first period will come in April and after that we will TTC. So either in late April or May!

I'm waiting as well! Hopefully my first period will come in April and after that we will TTC. So either in late April or May!

Same here!! Did you have heavy bleeding when you found out about the Chem? Mine just stopped today like my normal period would have, in fact, the bleeding started on the day my period was due and ended when it would have too. I'm guess that means my cycles may just keep on going. FX. If they do stay on track then I'll be ovulating on our honeymoon and a baby would be the most perfect thing to bring back!!

Same here!! Did you have heavy bleeding when you found out about the Chem? Mine just stopped today like my normal period would have, in fact, the bleeding started on the day my period was due and ended when it would have too. I'm guess that means my cycles may just keep on going. FX. If they do stay on track then I'll be ovulating on our honeymoon and a baby would be the most perfect thing to bring back!!

I actually didn't have a chemical. I was over 6 weeks pregnant so it was just a miscarriage. The bleeding wasn't too heavy, more like a normal period but with more clots :( I wish you luck!! Let's keep in touch! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->