WTT journal, have you done one ? Did you find it useful ? Do you read them ?

Hobnob

Mummy to a girl, TTC #2
Reaction score
I'm still fairly new here and was just wondering about WTT journals, as I'm not sure whether to start one and whether anyone would want to read my ramblings anyhow! :D :shrug:

Thoughts please.

Thanks

They are good for having a rant and getting your feeling's out even if no one reads them. I try to keep up with everyone's but some times its hard to keep up.

I wasn't going to do one, but after lurking around here for a while, I realised there was quite a lot I actually wanted to say, and no real places in threads to say it. I think they help to get stuff off your chest, and help us get to know each other. Also, they are good to help control thread drift.

And worse case scenario, you don't have to write in it all the time, just when you feel like it :hugs:

Alternatively, I talk rubbish and no-one reads, but I don't care :rofl:

Hey hun
Took me ages to start mine and am glad i did. Its somewhere to write you thoughts and feelings and look back on over time. Have also made some great friends through reading journals x

Thanks for the replies! :D

I might have to think about starting one I think, as I have to agree some of the stuff I'd like to get off my chest has nowhere to go in the threads!

Yup, yup, yup. My answer to all three questions. I find I can rant and as no-ones forced to read, you get good comments when they do. It gets things off your chest really well and is good even if no one reads, even better if they do!!! It is hard to keep up with everyone else's but as someone said, you make good friends and get to know people better... xxxxxx

Thanks for that Cinnamon!

Well I have bitten the bullet and started a journal, you'll all be pleased to know.

Thanks for the advice. :)

yay - well done for starting a journal!! It definitely is good to be able to get things down in writing - like Lozzy says... even if no-one reads it, it does help to get it all out!! And also, I think it will be good to look back on when you've got your :bfp: to go back and remind yourself what you went through to get to that :bfp: :D xxx

I do try and read as many as I can, but it is hard to get through them all as there as so many now! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->