WTT May 2017. Buddies?

xZoeyx

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm Zoey - I'm 26 years old (birthday June!) - I have one son who is 3 end of March called Jacob.

We have decided to start trying for our 2nd in May this year. I got pregnant almost straight away with Jacob so hoping it's the same for the 2nd.

The wait sucks, because we are so close, so feels like it's going to drag!!

Anybody want to join me? I'm over organised so love chatting about names and all things baby related 👶🏼

I'm also on Team May 2017! I'm starting to try for our first at 28 and been waiting a few years now, so my collection of names and crocheted blankets has me a bit overprepared for the next several kids :p

I'm also on Team May 2017! I'm starting to try for our first at 28 and been waiting a few years now, so my collection of names and crocheted blankets has me a bit overprepared for the next several kids :p

Haha that's funny, I have a list of names ready!

Do you have a preferred sex or not fussed?!

I'm so excited!!

I'm TTC at the end of June/early July for my second.

My first was born in 11/2014!

Hello there! We are going to start trying for our second around May-ish time frame. We have a 2-year-old boy that was born in September 2014. I would LOVE to have a girl but we would be ecstatic with another healthy baby boy too!

We, too, got pregnant right away with our first. Like the very first cycle. I am hoping it doesn't take too long this time! I know I will be disappointed if it doesn't happen right away, but I think we just got lucky the first time!

Welcome guys!

It seems like it's so far away doesn't it. I've got some cold feet going on at the moment but I think that's just due to some people giving me doubts but I'll get through it.

The age gap for me will be sort of just right. Jacob will be almost 4 when baby is born if I get pregnant straight away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->