WTT summer 2015

I worry that I'll feel the same xuxa. That I just won't feel done. But I know we'll be financially comfortable with 3.

OH and I talk about 'the next baby' a lot.

Honestly I don't think that I'll ever be done either. I love being a mommy and having a baby too much and unfortunately they don't stay babies for very long. I still find it hard to believe that in just 3 short months I'll have a toddler. Unfortunately though I'm barely able to get DF to be okay with 3 kids, but I'd love between 4 and 6. Maybe after our 3rd I can convince him to have just one more. It's doubtful, but I still have hope. I still have 2 more to go though, so maybe I'll feel ready to be done after our 3rd.

I try to talk to DF about our next baby, but he always asks me not to bring it up right now. I think it's because our financial situation isn't where he wants it to be for more babies. ):

I think I'll Join you ladies here too if you don't mind.well be trying again around July next year after we get married and our son will be 3. :)

Welcome babybambi! :wave: :flower:

I actually kind of hope that July ends up being the month that I fall pregnant, even though we're going to start TTC in June. I just really want more than one cycle to TTC so that I get the experience since I didn't get it last time. :haha: :blush:
Maybe we'll end up becoming bump buddies. :D

So awesome news here! DF and I found our house that we're probably going to live in until we can afford to buy our own home. The rent is $350 a month with no security deposit at all and we only need to pay the first month's rent ($350) before we move in. It's a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom and much bigger than our current 2 bedroom apartment. It's right across the street from the school that DF took a teaching job at this year and they're letting us keep our two cats at no extra charge. We won't need to move to be able to have another baby or even a third baby, there will be plenty of backyard space for them to run around and play, and it's a small town so crime is practically non-existent. There is also a washer/dryer hookup, central air, and a covered area to park the car (kind of like a car port, I don't really know what to call it). DF just toured it a few days ago and told the lady we'd take it. It's by far the best and least expensive option we had and we can't wait to move in at the end of next month. :happydance: :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->