WTT until January.....hoping for a 2010 baby

AS1

Fingers crossed after 3mc
Reaction score
Just thought I would say hi as I'm new to this section!

I've had 3 mc in a row and after having tests for rmc all of them are fine (apart from one which I'm waiting on) :happydance: I kinda don't know what to do with myself for the next few months wtt as my last 2 years have been a pattern of ttc, pregnancy, mc, ttc pregnancy, mc etc..... :wacko:
I've been pregnant for the last 2 christmas' and both ended in mc so I could not risk it happening again this year which is why I've decided to put ttc on hold until January.....

Ok hope thats not too depressing but just wanted to say hi give my reasons for joining the WTT section!!! :hugs:

Hi hon. So sorry to hear about your past MC - here's hoping that January will bring you a lovely sticky stuck beanie. Welcome to WTT xx

Ah Kintenda you are wtt until January too :happydance:
I see in your journal it depends on how your course goes but you are still young and have loads of time!! I'm 32 and with 3 mc's behind me I need to get a move on at a successful pregnancy before I get much older :haha:

I'm waiting til Jan to start trying for #2 nice to meet you!

Sorry to hear about your MC's :hugs:

A huge welcome to WTT and hope we can make your stay a fun one :D x

:hugs: Welcome to WTT! So sorry for your losses, Here's to a Jan. BFP that sticks! :hugs: :dust:

Welcome!

There are quite a few of us who are waiting until January 2010 for TTC! :happydance:

Oh thats great news that I'm not alone for January - loads of baby :dust: to us for 2010.....:hugs:

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;53;93/st/20100126/e/Until+we+TTC+again%21%21%21/dt/5/k/2dad/event.png

Sorry to hear of your MC. I hope Jan is the month for you.fxd xx

:hugs: so sorry for your losses, i can understand how you wouldn't want to be preg again at christmas.
We may be trying in january, you won't be alone. :thumbup:

Thanks girls :hugs:

The mc section on BnB is great but I wanted to move onto some happier things in this section and enjoy my time wtt by relaxing and having a few vinos if I feel like it!! Its also good that everyone in this section is wtt for different reasons, some good, some not so good, but hopefully we'll all get there in the end......:happydance:

hi girlies, we are ntnp at moment, but officially will be ttc in jan, something to look forward to after xmas, ggod luck to all of us for then

I'm really sorry to hear about your MCs.

Welcome to the WTT forum - I'll be TTC from January too.

K x

Hi there :)

Really sorry to hear about your MC's.

I'm glad you feel able to try and plan out the future though.

I'll be TTC from January aswell hopefully, so you most definatly won't be alone!

x

Oh great looks like theres a good little group of new year ttc'ers forming - looking forward to it :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Sounds like you've had a really tough time. Lots and lots of baby dust for January. Stay positive and lots and lots and lots of luck x

and hey...hubby and I have decided to bring ttc forward to Jan, so I'll be with you all :happydance:

Sorry to hear about your mc. My DH and I are waiting till January as well, and hoping for a 2010 baby too! It's not much longer now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->