wtt what are your fears?

MissWaiting

Me, OH and Milo pup TTC 1
Reaction score
this seems like a realy good subject for me at the second as i have jsut read a thread another mamber has put up telling about her story and 17 misscarrages and how she says there is still hope after all that.
but what are your fears??
whats got you scared or even jsut slightly worried about pregnacey and about becomeing a new mom?

mine is that i have the same blood group as my mum as she explained it to me that her blood fights agains the fetus as it thinks its a infection. that is all iam scared about right now not scared about back pain morning sickness or anything like that just scared about if i have to lose a angel because of my blood group as iam unsure if iam the same blood group.

I am just terrified that either i just cannot have babies, or that its going to take years, i don't think i could cope with that.

huge hugs and i got everything crossed that when you go inti ttc its a fast and enjoyable journey

I'm scared of having a mmc again.
Or having to wait ageeeeeeeeeeeees to get pregnant again!

huge hugs darling for you i have my fingers crossed also xx

I am scared that I either wont be able to have children at all or that it will take us ages to conceive.

I am not worried about anything else like ms or back ache I just want a happy healty little bundle and soon!!!!

I'm pretty scared at the thought of going through labour! I don't know why but it is v scary.

Also scared it might take us a while to conceive. Again, don't know why its just a background fear.

*hugs* everyone! I think its good to be concerned by don't let your fears overtake you!

Dinah

I think everyones scared of the wait! :)

I am afriaid that were not going to be able to get pregnant before OH is deployed to GA. We have a plan set but I know that getting pregnant can take time. So that is a big one. Also pretty much what everyone else has listed already is a fear. Havig a mc or not being able to get pregnant at all is other fears. Since this is our first TTC I don't know what will happen! Good luck ladies!

my biggest fear is that it is going to take us forever to get pregnant or that i wont be able to have children!!

mine is that i have the same blood group as my mum as she explained it to me that her blood fights agains the fetus as it thinks its a infection. that is all iam scared about right now not scared about back pain morning sickness or anything like that just scared about if i have to lose a angel because of my blood group as iam unsure if iam the same blood group.

Don't worry about it too much. I'm Rh negative and it wasn't a big deal. I got a rhogam injection at 28 weeks just in case my blood and Connor's blood crossed at delivery.

My fears are more long-term I think. The biggest one is not being able to provide them with the standard of living I'd like for them. I'm pretty sure we'll always be able to scrape by but I really want my kids to grow up without us having to save all the time. I hope that our financial situation should go from "ok" to "comfortable" in the next 5 years or so but really there's no way of telling. On the other hand I'm sure that we are prepared emotionally and will give them a loving, stable, nurturing home.
The more short-term things like how long it takes us to ttc or the risk of a mc are on my mind as well obviously but so far I've managed to stay optimistic and quite calm about it all.
For anyone worried about infertility I can only recommend charting temperatures. It helps you get to know your body and you can actually tell that you're ovulating which is great for putting your mind at ease.

i have the same kind of worries as most of you.

i also worry about peoples reactions as i'm doing this on my own, i'm worried i won't find a suitable donor or that i'll be messed about alot and it will take ages to concieve.

I worry as my baby girl had Pyloric Stenosis when she was born and was really poorly, its hereditary and there is a very high chance our futre babies will also have it (1 in 2 chance of boy babies having it and 1 in 4 of girl babies) I worry that my pregnancy will be as bad as last time (spd, pre eclampsia and pain as i have spina biffida) but mostly i worry my labour will be as bad as the last time and that i will again be let down by medical teams.

If anyone wants to read my birth story it is here (its not nice though so don't read if you are easily scared) xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-a...oppy-louise-07-08-09-v-long-updated-pics.html

I am afriaid that were not going to be able to get pregnant before OH is deployed to GA. We have a plan set but I know that getting pregnant can take time. So that is a big one. Also pretty much what everyone else has listed already is a fear. Havig a mc or not being able to get pregnant at all is other fears. Since this is our first TTC I don't know what will happen! Good luck ladies!

iam the same kinda if we start trying while my man is still in teh army we will only see each other at weekends so will take forever to get preg untill he gets out that is as iam lucky my man is leavenig the army so i get him to myself from november so no more me my man and the army yay:happydance:

I'm worried that it'll take ages for my cycles to regulate after coming off the Pill. I'm not even sure when would be the best time to come off - next year so I have plenty of time to regulate and get to know my cycles? Or when we actually manage to get a house together and risk having to wait longer to TTC? Then there's the concern that it'll take ages to conceive...

Also scared of miscarrying. Don't know how we'd cope :(

Big :hugs: to all, ladies!

I'm afraid that the spinal for my next c-section will hurt because I probably won't have contractions to distract me next time! My main fear.

Though when I was pregnant my #1 fears were having a sick baby or losing the baby. Those are still fears on my mind but easier to not think about until I'm pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->