wtt what are your fears?

iam the same kinda if we start trying while my man is still in teh army we will only see each other at weekends so will take forever to get preg untill he gets out that is as iam lucky my man is leavenig the army so i get him to myself from november so no more me my man and the army yay:happydance:

Well, we got pregnant the first month hubby was back from Afghan and he was also only home at weekends! (even though we had struggled before he was deployed!) and my hubby is also finally coming out of the army! After more years than i care to remember i will be a normal wife, able to book a holiday in advance and RSVP to things knowing he WILL be there! God i can not wait! :happydance: xxx

I'm scared I won't be a good mom, that I won't be able to give the baby the life she/he deserves. I don't have much experience with children, both my hubby and myself are only children, so no siblings, nieces or nephews; and I'm scared that I won't know what to do or that I'll do something wrong. My friends who have children all say, it comes naturally, your intincts kick in and you just know. That still doesn't help and certainly doesn't keep me from worrying! :sad2:

Not to mention the whole labor, natural birth scares the life out of me, I am such a wimp when it comes to pain! :nope:

I have a friend who lost a baby at 39 weeks. I think that has to be about as bad as it gets. When I was pg with my daughter I worried all the way through my pregnancy and even up to the labour I could not quite relax, so I know this will be my big worry next time round. The worry doesn't end once they are here either as now I worry about SIDS :( Sorry, what a depressing post! Pregnancy and babies are fab and although there are lots of worries most of the time things do go smoothy :)

I was scared of not being able to get pregnant. Then once I was able to get pregnant, I had to be on meds through the first trimester to try to make sure the baby stuck, so I was afraid of losing the baby. I had a scare at 25 weeks, and again at 36 weeks. Now I'm just scared I won't be able to get pregnant again, or I'll need the medical help I needed to get pregnant the first time, and I won't be able to afford it.

I am afriaid that were not going to be able to get pregnant before OH is deployed to GA. We have a plan set but I know that getting pregnant can take time. So that is a big one. Also pretty much what everyone else has listed already is a fear. Havig a mc or not being able to get pregnant at all is other fears. Since this is our first TTC I don't know what will happen! Good luck ladies!

iam the same kinda if we start trying while my man is still in teh army we will only see each other at weekends so will take forever to get preg untill he gets out that is as iam lucky my man is leavenig the army so i get him to myself from november so no more me my man and the army yay:happydance:

He's only going to be 1 state away (thank goodness he isn't going to be going overseas) so if we don't get pregnant before he leaves in Feb 2011 we could try whenever I got to visit him. We just really don't want to wait till 2012 to TTC. I know it's going to be hard being pregnant alone but it's what we want! Good luck to you!

Oh boy....I'm scared I've taken BC too long and will hurt my chances of getting preggers, I'm scared I'll have stillborn babies (I had a coworker who give birth to three stillborn baby boys-that left an impression in my mind), I'm scared the babies will have something wrong with them, I'm scared I'll miscarry, I'm scared there's something wrong with me, or my hubby or both, I'm scared the babies will die after birth....yep, if my fears coming true don't make me go crazy, thinking about them will! :wacko:

mine is that i have the same blood group as my mum as she explained it to me that her blood fights agains the fetus as it thinks its a infection. that is all iam scared about right now not scared about back pain morning sickness or anything like that just scared about if i have to lose a angel because of my blood group as iam unsure if iam the same blood group.

Its called RH factor and your dr will test you for it. There is a shot they give you called Rhogam(I believe that's the name) that prevents your body from fighting off the baby. It happens to a lot of people and is easily controlled nowadays by your dr so try not to worry!!!

My fears are:

Not being able to have children

Labour, what can I say i'm a wimp!

And oddly or not oddly cot death. (no experience of it in my family but it freaks me out at the thought of having a healthy baby and then them just dying out of the blue :S)

Terrified I am going to struggle for years to concieve as my cycles are all over the place. :cry: Or going through menopause early or something.

My pregnancy with Ruby was horrendously traumatic with so many things going wrong that we almost didn't survive it (details here) so my fear is that it will all happen again..... :(

My fear is that I won't be able to get pregnant down the line because I'm on birth control now. It's actually causing me to consider coming off my birth control now (over a year early).

I'm also scared of the "normal" things like miscarriage, stillborn, and SIDS.

No.1 one on my list would have to be baby is happy and healthy.

The other two would be I was sterile or waiting a horrific amount of time :/
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"