WTT

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
I REALLY dont like this WTT stage. I feel so sad. I want to try now. I really do. I miss being pregnant so much. And I'd love another baby. But now isn't the right time.

And someone made an offish comment about i'll get myself pregnant anyway. :hissy:

No i wont, if i wasnt gonna wait to try, i'd be in the TTC. I dont need to explain why i want a baby now, or even why i want to wait. The wait just feels sooo long!

Sorry for Rant xx

I REALLY dont like this WTT stage. I feel so sad. I want to try now. I really do. I miss being pregnant so much. And I'd love another baby. But now isn't the right time.
And someone made an offish comment about i'll get myself pregnant anyway. :hissy:

No i wont, if i wasnt gonna wait to try, i'd be in the TTC. I dont need to explain why i want a baby now, or even why i want to wait. The wait just feels sooo long!

Sorry for Rant xx

agree 100%

at least you've got a beautiful baby girl to smile about hun.. and don't take notice of the rude people :thumbup:

you have a lovely little girl, and caitlyn is on my list of girl names!!!

I feel the same hun!!! Enjoy your time with Caitlyn... think about how quickly the last 6 months have gone, before you know it it'll be time to try again!

:hugs:

xxx

take no notice its just some people are so narrow minded and dont think befor they open their gobs and they place there over sized feet strait in it dont worry hun :hug:

totally know how you feel amy_tea, when you're WTT and want to be TTC but cant for different reasons it feels like you are in limbo, craving for something that seems so far off. im just hoping the next year or so goes by really quickly & that our circs improve in 2009 so we can start trying! xx

Sorry for Rant xx

:hugs: I know how you feel. I hate the way i'm made to feel bad about wanting a LO. I know it sucks but at least we can all be there for each other to rant and hopefully make the wait a little easier.:hugs: xx

Grr.. Some people don't think before they open their mouths!!

their are plently of girls here who know how you feel, myself included. It so isn't easy but will be worth it in the long run.

Caitlyn is adorable btw :)

:hug: some peeps are not nice hun.

i know how u feel hun i dont wanna wait a year

:hugs: ignore the rude people sweetie :hugs: hope you feel better honey :hugs: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->