X FACTOR 2012: Have you EVER voted for christopher maloney?

// arcadia

<icecream>
Reaction score
I just dont understand who is!!!!!

Digital Spy arnt very keen on him, no one from here is and no one i speak to in real life is :wacko:

:haha: Not personally, I don't tend to vote, but I know one of my friends friends has, she loves him! xx

I'm in Liverpool and I don't think I know anyone who watches it and is not voting for him :lol:

I guess thats where it is then, its the liverpool vote and thats a strong vote got Marcus to the final (but he was actually good! lol)

Oooooooooooooooooo yea, i liked lil ray.

But this Christopher Maloney is just Rubbish!!!!!

I haven't voted for him, but I don't vote for anyone because I think it's fixed and it goes in Simon Cowells already too full pockets :haha:. I do love him though he's so real and he can sing. Gary just needs to get him doing something more contempory and out of his comfort zone and show them he's not just an 80's track singer :haha: x

I don't know who they are but BT should cut the phone line of anyone who ever has :haha: x

Yeah I'm baffled too, firstly at the fact that he got in as a wild card over the other acts and now that his gone through to week 6? :/

Btw Christopher has admitted to voting for himself lol, desperate or what? :haha:

my OH watched it for the first time last weekend and though he was the best one!

It was in the paper yesterday saying he has spent thousands of pounds voting for himself!!

I remember that Kitty woman from last year (think it was last year) admitting that she had done that too xxx

No.

Wonder if we could cut all phoneline and moile network in Liverpool this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->