X FACTOR 2012: Have you EVER voted for christopher maloney?

Your all horrid! The question you should ask is who the hell us voting for Rylan... He is a complete shambles

The thing is for me, Rylan knows he cant sing, he's there for entertainment factor, some people believe it should be just a straight singing competition and in some ways i do agree but the standard this year has been pretty rubbish .. i actually look forward to Rylans just to see what he's going to do and the banter he brings with the judges comments. I know he wont win and i dont want him too but for now its fun.

With Maloney I just find him incredibly fake and self centered. I dont believe all this shakes and tears he puts on only to completely subside when he thinks oh hold on getting a few good comments here act all happy .. He doesnt portray himself in a very good light.

Tracie you are the first person who's ever said to me they've voted for him on here or in real life, something is going on.

Maybe the people who did the RATM Christmas single campaign are doing it!!

I actually groan when his name gets called through to next weeks shows.

I dont want anyone to think im starting a hate campaign its only Xfactor its all panto really.

But he is really annoying.

No i don't vote I wouldn't pay Simon Cowell a penny of my money i'm afraid I don't evan watch the show live ha can't stand him. I don't think Chris Maloney is half bad though.

My fave is Rylan he is HOT too bad he swings for the other team haha!
Oh and James Arthur love him!

If he had admitted to paying out loads of votes, then why is he still in the competition?

I quite like Rylan, he's funny and entertaining. He shouldn't be kept in for that purpose alone though as there's some pretty good talent which have gone already.

I dont think there is any rile that they cant vote for themselves x

:rofl: is that this weekend?

That programme makes me feel :sick:

Really? I love it!

I love what celebrities do for money haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members