X Factor - What Would You Sing?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
A friend of mine got his letter through for his X Factor audition today and is trying to decide what to sing and it got me wondering ...

If you went on the X Factor what would you sing for your audition?

Oooooh I don't know!! There are so many songs I could murder!! :rofl:

OH says he'd opt for It's Raining Men or Total Eclipse of The Heart :rofl: :rofl:

xxx

oh I would sing I was born to make you happy one of my fave Britney songs :blush: Id be crap though :rofl:

FAME... im gunna live forever im gunna learn how to fly... HIGH

edit: id wear a pink tutu and a headband.. i cant sing a note...

I thought he was joking around so i said "Away In A Manger" :rofl: :rofl:

I could think of a few i would like to sing, one being Neil Sedaka - Cupid

Hot and Cold - Katy Perry as the singstar says im good x

^^ its true it calls me a super star!!!!

the only songs i know off by heart are cbeebies ones!!

"All by myseeeeeelf..."

Haha, joking. I would sing something by Celine Dion, maybe Think Twice. I am actually a brilliant singer if you must know :smug:

i think
heart - alone
celine - think twice
did0- white flag
bonnie tyler - total ecipse
-- singstar fanatic --

My mates going on x factor and shes singing my fav song as its so emtional and never heard one sing it, Black velvet Alyanna Myles xxx

Something original, maybe something around now. They get sick to death of hearing the same old same old stuff :dohh: I can't think what though :lol:

Is he any good then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pA...D9996F2BB&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=3

the hoff :rofl:

Pink- Family Portrait!! Love that song!!! x

A long long time ago back in the dark ages I was on the Michael Barrymore show LOL. At the time I chose to sing Crazy-Patsy Cline for my audition.

Best of luck to your friend! My advice is to absolutely sing something that isn't heard often. Shows off the whole vocal range without being too flashy and something that starts off strong/melodic.

Something like Patty Griffin-'Up to the Mountain' is a great song to sing. It's not well known, and it's deceptively easy to sing when you're nervous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl4HjwQ77XM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->