X Factor winners 2009 song and xmas number 1......

AP

Reaction score
i have just heard(via FB) that the winners song this year will be a cover of Journey's Don't Stop Believing.

Yawn. Yet another cover.

And what bugs me is for years now we have lost that traditionalrace tothe Christmas number one slot. It's guaranteed that XFactor have it every year.:(

Bring back originality and Christmas number ones! cheezy or not!

Argh, don't like this song. And Joe sang it a couple of weeks ago, obv want him to win then!

Boring!! :lol:

I thought Boyle was in the race for xmas no1 this year aswell?

i thought it'd had been sung already! That happened last year with Diana Vickers...

naw thats stupid, its a song made for drunk karaoke not x factor winners...:dohh: surely simon cowell can hire someone to write a song for the winner

Thats rubbish! I dont mind the song, but as an x-factor cover? X-factor has been a bit of a disspointment all round for me this year

Simons apparentely picked it because he thinks Joe will win, and knows he can sing it well. I think they also had another song in mind that would suit Stacey/Joe's voices x

I like that song. But not as the winners song. Why can't someone write them a good song for the winner, something original?
And yes, it's boring now. Christmas number 1 used to be such an open thing, and it was always fun listening to the radio and waiting to see who was going to be number one. It's just so predictable now. Why don't they change the X-Factor timing so that the final is in say February? x

I was saying to hubby, I'd be so gutted if I was Diana Vickers. Hallelujah was HER song, it was her audition song and she sang it beautifully then bloody Alexandra butchered it. Eurgh.

ooooooh...

rumour has it that its been changed to a Miley Cyrus tune............

It's now officially Miley Cyrus 'The Climb'

Only Stacey or Joe could get away with that

Oh ffs i have gone right off it now!

zZz, I'm sick of these winners doing boring songs for their first.

me too gemini. In Alex Burkes case, Halleluijah was so not her type of song to sing. Even she admits that. X Factor seems to shove the song down their throats to make some money, and then a year down the line the artist can bring out something more that they can call their own style. Its always ballads and something stupid - I have never ever bought an X Factor winners song.

xfactors winner song always seems to suck and yet always make it 2 number one :growlmad:

but then again im getting bored of christmas songs theres never any new ones :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->