X-Factor.

AimeeM

Mum to 3 Boys.
Reaction score
How the hell are the producers allowed to get away with letting the acts preform so mashed out of their heads?

First Robbie then Whitney? It is a frigging disgrace and then they wonder why kids want to try drugs when these big stars are setting that example.

I know i would rather watch a not so famous act do a normal performance that a major star sing trashed out of their head. Then to give them mini interview after which just draws attention to how off their heads they really are?

Rant over.

Maybe its hard to find a famous person who isn't on somethign these days haha!!

But yes, it is horrible to watch someone like Whitney just be a mess on stage. Its just greed - they shouldn't be performing if they're like that, but who would turn down all that cash? Certainly not their managers!

I don't think Robbie Williams was on anything. Whitney looked trashed but I owuld say that people who have a major drug problem are always going to seem a little bit like that even after rehab, there are always after effects I suppose. Who knows :shrug:

Maybe it is because i have had experience with addicts that i see it more then, who knows but Robbie was defo on something prescription or not.

i thought that too Aimee, Robbie was defo on something, i suppose if you know what to look for then its more obvious. Everyone on facebook commented on it, especially after whitney houston. They are pop idols who people look up to, they should be allowed to be on telly when they are like that imo!!

im finding it a bit of a joke atm, seriously how are those twins still in there? SO many people hate them and they're still in the competition.

I agree with Aimee, Whitney was off her head. Even my Mum noticed it and she's really naive bless her! I thought Robbie was too. His eyes were crazy!
Off topic but I thought Cheryl was fab :cloud9:

I thought that but wondered if it was just my imagination, glad to know i'm not the only one who noticed

they were both smashed off something robbies eyes couldnt be any wider. nd the show says its goes on viwer votes but it doesnt they will keep in who they want by my opinion everyone on my facebook complains about the twins so how they are still in on viewer votes i dont know :shrug:

Thanks all. Well as my mum puts it the twins are the only Irish act in the competition so probably most of Ireland will be voting for them!

I really feel that there are no strong acts in the competition this year and to find anyone the standard to follow Leona is pretty difficult to live up to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->