x

lilysmum2

Reaction score
Eurgh ladies, Im feeling crappy! The other day I had LOADS of watery white CM. All over the weekend I haven't been well. Today Ive woke up tired, a sudden cold but not a cold if you know what I mean!! :dohh: Also a headache. Ive had really sharp stabbing/shooting pains in my stomch the past few days! Also my gums/teeth are hurting and they never normally hurt... I just want to get better :(

:help::help::coffee::sleep:

get to the docs hun jsut to make sure fingers crossed its something that passes soon xxx

yer i know the feeling hun i been on the sick for a week and abit with a virus felt like death warmed up lol. hope u feel better soon thought hunni

Have you taken a test? They're all possible symptoms.

Sorry I'm a terrible POAS influence XD

haha I did think about doing that!! I just don't know when as I don't track cycles etc.....Ill wait a few days and then test!! Just for you :D
Dont worry, when I had my little girl I was terrible!! I tested 4 times a day!!

xx

Don't worry hun everything is going round, OH has decided to pass his manflu to me.. :hissy:

I agree with fluffy, test! Hehe.. we are such a bad influence.. :blush:

Defo going with the take a test vote! xx

Ok so ladies, woke up and my breasts have been leaking all night, thing is I am still breastfeeding my 8.5month old BUT my breasts HAVENT leaked a drop since she was 4 months old!! Very odd!!! ANDDDD she was lached on ALL night due to her teeth hurting her, and they NEVER normally leak when she is lached on all night.

Im confused!!

Oh my word you must do a test! I'm not trying to get your hopes up but i want to know!!! Keep us updated!xx

Oh my word you must do a test! I'm not trying to get your hopes up but i want to know!!! Keep us updated!xx

:haha::haha:I think you may be more excited than me!!!!

When I got my BFP with my little girl I tested when my AF was 3 days late, so I have the strength to wait it out :haha::haha::haha:

I will buy a test today! I will buy a double pack, test in the morning and then test again next week! How about that??

Tested with SMU and got a BFN with a faint grey evap....

Must be my body messing with me!!

I do get slightly too excited about anything baby/pregnancy related! I have had this happen since i had Poppy too, only got faint evap lines but was totally convinced i was pg!

Thanks for doing the test! :rofl: Do you plan to test again in the morning...No pressure! :haha: xxx

Im testing next week haha!

Do you know how much pregnancy tests are...I mean wow!! haha!

I brought a pack with 2 tests so doing the second next week....Then I will know if im defo late then!!

Well make sure you keep us updated...don't want me having a breakdown! :haha: xxx

Just been to my aqua aerobics class and had to stop half way as I felt fint, sick and got a "stitch" type pain in my stomach :( :(

So ladies. I have had a strong positive on a OPK...yet I am VERY sure I ovulated on the 22nd March. Do you think it could be picking up a positive pregnancy??:shrug:

its possible, i've heard of ladies getting positive OPKs a few days before a positive pg test! i hope you get the results youre looking for! :D

Oh my lord, I'm on the edge of my bloody seat here! How exciting. You're very strong. I'd have tested at least once a day! Test test test!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->