• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

x

lilysmum2

Reaction score
Helloo ladies:flower:

I was wondering if somebody could help me out at all...

I went to the toilet earlier and decided to check my cervix...

I had egg white thickish cm that broke up....anyway thought I would check again later and that cm had gone and then I had clearish cm with a slight light brownish/redish blood strecked. Anyway that went after about an hour and now I have hardly any cm.
I also have twinges in my cervix and twinges where my ovaries are I think.

Does anybody know what this is?? start of af or something else?

Hi hun you still getting the pains from b4 did you go to the docs what happened im not sure about being implant bleed as u said u were on the pill and got bfn but pain in ovaries and ewcm sounds like ovulation not sure bout the spotting though x

Them pains went but dr thought I was preg and hes keeping an eye on me!!

oh thats not good if he thinks u are and you getting bfn they should do some bloods or something to settle ur mind anyway hope everything turns out the way u want hun x

Hi sweetie, I am having the same thing! How many dpo were you when that happened?

I was 8, 9 and 10dpo with very light pink/light brown CM only at cervix when I checked. Nothing ever made it down to panties. I checked a few times a day (like I do ever day of my cycle except for Period days) and I just got excited that it could be Implantation bleeding. I have never spotted or found blood between periods EXCEPT for when I got pregnant with DD six years ago!!! Here's hoping!!!

However, another girl on another thread said she had the same thing happen last month and it turned out to be af being a witch.
Annnnd
I feel very wet and watery down there like I do before af starts. Plus yesterday my FRER was negative with SMU. If af is a no show by tomorrow morning I will use my other FRER to see!!!

xXxXx Fingers Crossed xXxXx

Ladies just a word of warning if you cheap checking your cervix you could introduce infection and hurt any chances of a potential beanie. I know it's tempting but leave well alone, the bleeding could be from checking it as you may have caused some irritation but I am hoping for you that it is implantation, fingers crossed. My friends had their implantation bleed at 8dpo and 10dpo (two separate people not two bleeds) one was heavy like a period the other just a spot in cm. Everyone is different.

I tested with a FRER this morning and it was negative. I then washed my hands and proceeded to check my cp and cm and there was a spot of light pink in the cm, so I assuming I am out.

I have my RE appt next wednesday for my first infertility workup and DH's SA (thankfullt he can do in the comfort of our own home).

Just a little upset since I regularly check my CP and CM and this is the first time I noticed anything. But hey, life will go on right?

How about you lilysmom? How have you got on?

Mine turned into a very mean AF hun!!

Good luck thought because this might not be the case for you!!
xx

tryforbaby2 - any update..?? I am experiencing something similar..

Hey hun, it was my AF....!

AF has finishes now though so it wasn't here for long. It just freaked me out as it was the same bleed as when I was preg with my daughter but then it didnt turn out to be AF..! This one did!!! Keep me updated with you all ladies!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->