Xbox kinect

Jem_x3

Mummy to Isabella :)
Reaction score
Selling my Xbox kinect sensor (gutted) as I'm so strapped for cash at the mo :cry: Will come with Kinect Adventures and Dance central. May chuck in EA fitness too :thumbup: Any interest? Looking for £70 ono. Will add pics if any interest otherwise will stick on ebay! xx

Yeah I thought so too my OH told me to put that amount cause I have no idea :haha: Will reduce it. Erm, it doesn't come with a box because it came in the big box as it was included when buying the xbox. It hasn't really been used literally only like 5 times :confused: Gutted I have to sell it as I'm the only one who plays it (dance central) ah well, I'm not amazing at it anyway :rofl:

I'm interested in this too if the above buyers change their mind. What price were you thinking? :flower:

All have been barely used though there is no box with the kinect as it came with the xbox as a bundle.. will be sent in a box though and package up nicely.. I'm not really sure on price as I've been told it's too pricey above and used ones with 3 games are going for £90 posted on ebay :shrug: I really dislike ebay now though so rather it go to a good home :thumbup:

Looking for around 70-75 actually hun as they're going for quite a bit more on ebay xx

Hi I'd be interested in the dance & fitness game if you would sell separately?

Hiya sorry I haven't been on ladies. I sold this to my sister so it's not longer for sale. Really needed the money :wacko: Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Bad times :nope: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->