Xmas morning breakfast ideas?

I like the idea of cinnamon rolls, they're OH fave! Last year we had a fry up because I was working the back shift on Christmas day and wasn't having dinner till late.

The kids will have their usual cereal/milk though I might buy brioche rolls for Ollie.

Salmon or kippers for the adults, Tesco and asda normally do Christmas shaped waffles, crumpets, the kids will probably have them with nutella xx

Cinnamon rolls here too. I'll be honest though we buy ready made ones and eat them from the packet :haha: the Tesco tear and share ones are amazing.

Cinnamon rolls here too. I'll be honest though we buy ready made ones and eat them from the packet :haha: the Tesco tear and share ones are amazing.

Yes! With the cream cheese icing! Ahh you have made me slaver...

Bacon baps for us. My daughter has croissants.

Usually do pancakes and waffles though I was severely depressed last year and didn't do it. This year we don't have any kids on Christmas Eve so it will be different again, but I will make the kids their pancakes on Boxing Day xx

We are usually at my mums and she gets a big ham joint so we all have toasted ham sandwiches, Buck's Fizz (orange juice for the kids) and we open a box of Victoria chocolate biscuits.

When I was growing up we always had Christmas morning a warmed mince pie and tea (or milk) for breakfast and I remember that fondly :)

Now as we are at the MIL Christmas morning we have salmon & scrambled eggs and bucks fizz and the kids have scrambled egg & orange juice :shrug:

I kinda wish we had what I had as a kid :shrug: but no one else likes mince pies :wacko:

Oh I'm def gonna get cinnamon rolls this year. The jus roll ones from the supermarket. My boys loves them! ��

I kinda wish we had what I had as a kid :shrug: but no one else likes mince pies :wacko:

Get your bloody mince pies, woman! It's Christmas Day, you should have a mince pie if that's what you want! 😍 I will also be the only person eating mince pies here over Christmas. Guess I will be tasked with eating the whole box by myself :haha:

Get your bloody mince pies, woman! It's Christmas Day, you should have a mince pie if that's what you want! 😍 I will also be the only person eating mince pies here over Christmas. Guess I will be tasked with eating the whole box by myself :haha:

Oh don't you worry I will be eating enough mince pies for everyone :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->