Xmas present ideas for 7 year old girl

xSuzx

Reaction score
Hiya everyone :)

I know its early but I'm trying to make a start for christmas!! :) I wonder if anyone has any ideas for xmas presents for a 7 year old girl?

Your help is greatly appreciated! :)

xxx

Hi!

Is she into reading at all? My niece is seven next week and my mum asked me to get her some books- so I got her a boxset of The Naughtiest School Girl by Enid Blyton.

If you type "toys for seven year olds" lots of ideas will come up :)

Hmmm my daughter has just turned 7 and we're struggling to think what on earth she may want!

Books and crafty things are always good, Hello Kitty usually a winner too - guess it depends how much you'd be thinking of spending?

my daughter is 7 and we are getting her a tablet as her main present and some online membership cards to moshi monsters and club penguin and a new one mind craft??? which i have to look into first.............. she says she cant think of anything else .........i have no idea what else really so will keep an eye on this thread x

My daughter had an Ipad recently as her bday & xmas present rolled in to one. So really im looking for things I can give her to open on xmas day but that aren't too expensive.

She has a lot of books as she loves reading and has a lot of art/craft sets/kits etc. I will be buying her some apps for her ipad and some music but i want her to have something to open on xmas day.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->