Yaaaay AF arrived today

africaqueen

Reaction score
I am really happy cos right on time, which means my hormones are back to normal :) Only 1 more AF and then we can start ttc again:happydance:
I am excited, nervous, terrified , optimistic all at the same time. :wacko:

Just wondering how likely my chance of another ectopic would be? i had my entire right tube removed and they said my other tube looked ok and i tested neg for PID so should i try and relax a little? well as if thats poss! lol xxx

Good luck Africa Queen, I was on september Stars too, and lost my baby at 12 weeks, lets hope we both get some good news soon x

Good luck Africa Queen, I was on september Stars too, and lost my baby at 12 weeks, lets hope we both get some good news soon x

Yes i remember u :) sorry about your loss at 12wks.
I would of been 14 wks had it been a viable pregnancy, but i am trying to look to the future now and hope that our next bean gets to the right destination... my womb :) good luck and hope we are in a due date club together soon ;-)

xxx

Hi Africa Queen,

Its a great relief when the first AF arrives!! you can finally feel more positive about ttc again and that your body is getting back to normal.

I had a mmc at 12 weeks in january and when I had my first AF 4 weeks later, I was so happy (well very briefly really) it also made me feel my loss all over again, if that makes sense. But now I am ttc all over again and heres to a very happy ending for us both!
Good luck hun.

Stardust22
x

Sorry for your losses ladies and wishing you all the best with TTC. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member