Yaaaayyyy!!!!

Cupcake_Queen

Mummy of 2...so far! :)
Reaction score
Oooohhhhh!!
I could be getting way too excited...but i just got my :bfp:
I am off to the docs today to get it confirmed, will make sure i keep everyone updated!! trying to get pics on too, was too excited and shaky when taking them tho! :happydance:

7 years of cerazette, 7 months of TTC...i really hope this is a sticky bean!!!
:baby:

Thank you!!!!
Docs are "too busy" for me today!! Argh!!
Gonna have to buy a few more tests just to make sure then :)

:) Piccies!!!!

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 4
Hey! Congrats on your bfp!
This is the first time ive posted on here and was looking for someone who got theirs about same time as me! Was at docs yesterday because of crazy dizzy spell I had on saturday and she recommended i test (AF due yesterday) and got two bfp on hpt! Can't believe it!

Hey! Congrats on your bfp!
This is the first time ive posted on here and was looking for someone who got theirs about same time as me! Was at docs yesterday because of crazy dizzy spell I had on saturday and she recommended i test (AF due yesterday) and got two bfp on hpt! Can't believe it!

Awwww! Fab!! Well I have got 2 BFP tests here...didnt quite believe the 1st one!! hehe :) OH isnt home yet so he doesnt know!! I have bought him his fav bottle of wine though and attached both the tests to it with ribbon!! :)
Can't wait to see his face!! :) xx

How did the surprise go down with your other half?

I made mine look at the test! I was too scared!!!!

hey congrats all....i got my bfp today also, but so nervous and cant get 2 excited cos i lost my boy in febuary at 20 weeks....i so want 2 b excited and everything 2 be ok :o/ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->