Y'all were right...

honeybunch2k7

Reaction score
This stuff gets everywhere!

About two days ago, I woke up with very swollen and enlarged BBs. Then yesterday I started leaking pretty bad.

The stuff gets everywhere.

I hadn't had a chance to go to the store yet. Last night I went to class,I look down and see a wet spot on my shirt. How embarassing! :shock:

I even had to buy new bras. I went up a cup size overnight! In fact, I think I went up a little more than a cup size. I now have torpedo Bbs.

LOL. I have the same thing - have gone up from a B cup to an F! And the leaking is awful - It's worst at night.

Worst of all, I feel completely detatched from my body now and like my boobs and body are no longer sexual or sexy but just baby-making / feeding tools! Hubby can't even hug me without making sure there's something thick between us and insuring he won't get covered in colostrum! I feel 100% unsexy, and I miss those kisses... Has anyone else suffered misery and low confidence about this as a result of leaking boobies??

LOL. I have the same thing - have gone up from a B cup to an F! And the leaking is awful - It's worst at night.

Worst of all, I feel completely detatched from my body now and like my boobs and body are no longer sexual or sexy but just baby-making / feeding tools! Hubby can't even hug me without making sure there's something thick between us and insuring he won't get covered in colostrum! I feel 100% unsexy, and I miss those kisses... Has anyone else suffered misery and low confidence about this as a result of leaking boobies??

I can definitely relate to that part. I've started calling them milk jugs, not boobies. Yes, and I have to make sure there are several layers of fabric between me and SO just to get a hug. The first or second night I did leak onto poor OH but he didn't notice. :shhh:

We haven't done the intimate stuff for several reasons, one being the milk jugs. He can't touch me there unless I am wearing some kind of fabric without getting squirted in the eye. I dunno maybe he'd like that lol.

Mine don't tend to leak very often, so I guess I'm one of the lucky ones

I am just leaking a bit, so it is not a big problem yet.

I have to say I am more into my body now. I love the curves and the roundness of it. I find myself running around my house naked a lot more. We will have to see if this trend continues as by belly expands.

I haven't started leaking at all.. nothing is coming out of these! I'm hoping I will be good to BF, as I want to try it.

You will be hun, some people are just lucky

Yup. You have my envy - along with the other half of the pregnant-woman-population who are unlucky enough to have leaky boobs, probably!

*whew* The bbs are no longer swelled. I think this experience has made me realize how much I want to breastfeed, how beautiful breastfeeding is, and most importantly how much I want a baby! :D

I do feel like my body is more powerful and beautiful.

It is very embarrassing. Mine are leaking quite a lot at night and I often wake up all wet and sticky, it's gross. OH likes to tease me with it asking me to save some for his tea. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->