Yankees!

Pearls18

Reaction score
What are you burning? I've recently discovered QVC and their excellent US range! I shall be burning Banana Nut and Home Sweet Home tonight!

Red Apple Wreath my fave Yankee. But my ultimate fave is the white company winter candle xx

A Yankee store just opened in my town; goodbye paycheck! I've got a peony tart burning at the moment but I have half a Yankee advent left over from last year that I'm dying to start on!

I ran out last year so need to restock but struggling to remember which ones I liked best apart from the apple wreath.

My recent buys are:

https://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle....705428.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-14-_-705428

https://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle....705690.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-13-_-705690

:/

I am burning Snow In Love tonight.

I love Cherries on the snow, it was retired but I have seen that a few stores are selling it again so I might treat myself to a jar soon!

I love Cherries on the snow, it was retired but I have seen that a few stores are selling it again so I might treat myself to a jar soon!

I'm sure it was on QVC with black cherry recently x

https://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-Set-of-2-Cherries-on-Snow-Large-Jars.product.706375.html

Snow in love is my absolute favourite Yankee Christmas smell

I really need to get some christmassy ones again because I only have ordinary ones at the moment. My favourite christmas one is 'christmas eve' - can't wait to start burning them again!

I'm burning cinnamon vanilla at the moment it's lovely. And I got it for £10 from my local Yankee store in a sale!
My favourite is home sweet home I think, it's the first Yankee I was ever given and it was from Rio on my first Mother's Day :)

im burning the baby powder one at the moment

I really want some Yankees this Christmas. Where's best to buy?

I really want some Yankees this Christmas. Where's best to buy?

eBay tbh although I've heard fakes are becoming more common, lots of card shops do 20% off scent of the month, maybe buy some wax tarts to get a feel for what scents you like. I'm a big foody fan so love all the spicy ones, Christmas Eve is a firm favourite, plus cinnamon stick, and red apple wreath is lovely. QVC have some good prices especially for American ones, I won't spend more than £15 on a large jar.

Keep an eye on home bargains and b&m :) I got medium jars of vanilla frosting in home bargains a little while back for £6.99 and only a few days ago got medium jars of white linen and lace and stony cove for £6.99 in b&m

Last christmas i got a big candy cane lane so i put it away and have brought it out this year. Im in love with it!

I visited the yankee shop on Saturday and treated myself to a few of the small sample candles to try decide which big ones to buy. DD had a great time sniffing all the candles to see which ones she liked

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->